Chapter 4

CALISTA’S POV
I was sleeping, and in the middle of my beautiful sleep, I woke up due my cell ringing.

I ignored it,but it start ringing again and again. At last I took my cell and answered it without looking at the caller id.

Suddenly my eyes widened, because it was my best friend, who was speaking in a stammering tone.

“CALIIIIIII” she shouted my name.
“Oli sweetheart where are you right now?” I asked politely.
“I am in a bar with my  friend yayyyyyy, it’s time to have some fun come on.” She replied.

My eyes widened at her sentence, and suddenly I jumped from my comfy bed and took out my warm cardigan and moved out of the apartment.

I was trying some mean of transport, and a cab came in view. I settled in the cab and reached the bar where my bestie is enjoying her  time with some friend, which I didn’t even know until now.

I entered the club with some difficulty, as I am not comfortable here, so I have no fake identity.

When I entered, I roamed my eyes everywhere, in search of my bestie, but I couldn’t find her.

I reached the bar area and stood there awkwardly, and suddenly I feel like someone is watching me intensely, and I became uncomfortable, and started to fidget on my place

I searched everywhere for my friend, and couldn’t find her anywhere. I noticed some movement in the corner of the club and moved towards it. When I reached there I found her, my bestie. I ran and jumped on her from back, and after sometime I came back to my senses, and shouted on her “don’t you dare to give me such shock  oliiii, you know I was so scared, when I found you calling me at midnight”.

I dragged her towards the entrance, and all of a sudden, she stopped. I looked at her with curiosity and raised my eye, asking her “now what”.

She asked, to join her on the dance floor. I shooked my head, indicating her with a no and dragged her out of the club.

She whined at me, and struggling in my hold to set her free. I made her set in the cab and told the driver to move quickly.

She was continuously blabbering in her drunken state, and kept her head on my shoulder. I stroked her hairs for some time, and there she was gone.