Chapter 29

AIDEN'S POV.....

Standing in front of her door at midnight due to my need to see her, now I am having second thoughts, whether I should go or not??

Taking the first option, I entered her room and locked the door, reaching her bed side I came across the most mesmerizing view, there, my kitten sleeping in the cutest night dress looking like an angle. MY ANGLE. ONLY MINE..

Inching closer towards her, I sat on her bed near her sleeping figure and watch her in amazement, that how can one be so innocent at the same time hot and sexy. She made me possessive of her existence, I didn't know when my revenge was long forgotten, but now I am not so sure.

I only wanted to use her for my revenge, then I would have thrown her away from my life, but now her mere presence gives me a different kind of peace, that satisfaction which I was craving for since long.

BUT NOW.....

SHE IS MY DRUG..

SHE IS MY ADDICTION..

SHE HAS BECAME MY OBSESSION.

MY WORST TYPE OF POSSESSION..

I tried a lot to control my fucking self, but I only felt helplessness, when she is not around me.

I caress her smooth fairy like cheek with my back palm, and she stir in her sleep, I have no intention to awake her but I can't control myself from touching her.

I peck her lips slowly, and the warmth of her lips goes straight to my groin, I touch her breast and squeeze them slightly.

I couldn't stop myself anymore and took her lips in a bruising kiss, I kissed her hard and fast, while kneading her boobs in my palms, suddenly she opened her beautiful grey eyes and looked at me with lust clouded her senses.

I again smashed my lips against her and start kissing her furiously, after a mint what felt like hours she starts kissing me back, I growled and pinched her nipple hard.

Couldn't control my ragging desires, I keep my palm against her pussy and damn she was so wet, wet for me, only by me.

I rub her faster and after sometimes, she came, I lick my fingers and hover over her, without any delay I push my hard buddy in her slippery and velvety hole, her walls tightened around my shaft.

Throwing my head backward, it is damn pleasurable, she is heaven, my heaven only mine, exclusively..

I speed up my pace, and she became a moaning mess, to stop her screams I kiss her lips hardly.