Chapter 30

CALISTA’S POV…

I noticed his eyes upon me during dinner time but I couldn’t face him, because he will kill me, so I excused myself and went towards my room.

After some times olivia came and sat on my bed, we were talking randomly about today, suddenly she asked about my sex life, I blushed so hard that I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks.

I denied but she insisted so I told her a bit of it  because I don’t want to discuss my personal life with her. It is not like she is some stranger but I can’t possibly tell her about aiden and his touches.

His touches is only for me no one’s to know about. He is so passionate when it comes to making love to me. I don’t know if he feel the sake way or not, but with him I feel protected, I feel completed like I have everything.

Sometimes I got scared what if this is not what I think about him. But then I shrugged my thoughts and focused on the present.

Talking to olivia for some time, I asked about her and trevor and she immediately blushed and I instantly knew something serious is going on between them.

She was denying but I know she needs time to realize her feelings, but I hope it will not be too late. I was happy for her, she deserves this happiness because she is also alone from her childhood like me, she needs someone love, care.

We slept after sometimes in our separate rooms, I noticed some shadow when we both were talking but I didn’t give much attention to it.

The next morning, I was gloomy and not in the mood of school  but I had to attend my classes if I want my scholarship.

Getting dressed in a black sleeveless top, floral pant and  green jacket with my ankle length boots, I was ready to hit my school.

Heading down I frown when I noticed a stoic environment, quietly sitting on my chair I did my breakfast and me and olivia headed towards our school

Again I felt that feeling, when someone is following you, but I clutched olivia’s hand and enter our school premises, I took my books from my locker and headed towards my first class.

The day went by and now we are moving towards our car, but olivia forgot something in school only, so she asked me to wait for her in parking, I was waiting for her.

Now it has been half an hour that I am standing here and waiting for her, I was about to walk back but thought against it and instead of going after her I call her number, but it was engaged.

Waited for 5 mints I called her, she picked up my phone on the second ring but before I could speak to her, a shriek left my mouth due to the pain in my head.