Chapter 19

AUTHOR’S POV..

When he push a little of his junior in her hole, she hiss in pain and stilled, because she thought that now she is no more a virgin.

I am no more pure. I am someone’s prostitute, he used me. She was getting disgust3d by herself and he was enjoying being inside her.

She was digging her trimmed nails in his back, when he push all of his dick in her pussy  at once. She screamed so loud, as if some has cut her lowers and pour some chili because it was burning.

He was inside her and didn’t move an inch, he was giving her time to adjust according to his size. Down there he was not moving, but his hands were working according to its wish, they were fondling the twins his favorite.

His mouth was also busy in sucking her beautiful long neck. She has closes her eyes, but the corner of her eyes were complaining to him, that she was in pain.

After 5 mints when she was feeling less pain, she tap on his shoulder to let him know that now he can move. He look in her eyes which were filled with tears, kiss them and suck her tear drops from her cheeks.

He took out his dick and push at once again, he was fucking her in a slow pace, while kissing her slowly, but when she was clenching her walls against his dick, he fastened his speed.

He was thrusting her in a fast speed and took her mouth in a  bruising kiss

He was thrusting her in a fast speed and took her mouth in a  bruising kiss. His one hand was busy playing with her pink erect bud and the other was rubbing her clit down.

She was a moaning mess and he like it. After fucking her mercilessly, she was  coming by clutching his dick around her walls tightly, he groans and asked her to wait.

A few more thrusts and they both came together. It was such a euphoric feeling for him, but for her she was not understanding why her body is reacting so much to his touch.

She was feeling disgust, but at the same time she was in heaven, she has not felt such pleasure in her life because  the person now laying on her is master in giving  physical pleasure.

But she doesn’t know that it was only her who can bring out the beast in him. It is only her, who can make him hard just by his innocence.

He remove his dick from her with a pop and walk towards his bathroom, she thought it was finished but he ordered her to lay still and don’t move.

She quickly wrap his sheet around her naked body and he walk towards her, snatch the sheet and open her legs widely.

She instantly closed her legs and beg him not again, without any words he just clean her with a soft towel and throw it somewhere.

He laid on the bed with a sigh and she was going to step down from the soft velvety bed, when he snaked his arm around her waist and brought her near his chest.