Chapter 31

AIDEN’S POV….

She was laying on the bed with tied hands and that fucker was touching her bare parts, I will be lying if I was calm while watching the video. That bastard is testing my patience he is touching what’s only mine, mine to touch, mine to see.

Ending the video, I noticed her lifeless body, means he is touching her without her consciousness, ahhh my kitten. I will kill him with my own hands brutally.

Throwing my phone away on the floor, I ran a frustrated hand on my hairs, today for the first time I am feeling an emotion which I have never felt in my life, nor when I was alone, neither when my father was killed.

Sitting on my chair in darkness, one hand holding a wine glass while the other was  busy inhaling the  deadly substance from the cigarette, my whole was consumed only by her, her body, her smell, her moans, her giggles.

Darkness surround me…

__________________

Laughing with calista in a park, we are enjoying our holiday with these random kids. She is so happy that her smiling face automatically brings a satisfactory smile on my face. As I feel a sudden proudness that it’s only me who can bring a smile on her face a genuine one. We didn’t notice, when our surrounding became a dark scenario and people were moving around in a haste. Suddenly there was this man who was looking at my kitten with an aww  expression and fury took my body, but she was unaware of it. During the hustle bustle I didn’t notice, when he moved towards calista and held her by her neck.. She screamed and was looking at him in fear. CALISTAAAA I shouted her name and ran towards her, but that bastard held her back. She was screaming at him to let her go but all in vain. I couldn’t saw his face because it was covered and when I  looks towards my kitten, there was nothing only red flow. I stood there shocked and her shriek sound took me out of the shock. I ran towards her while screaming for help but there was no one who can help me. I looked around and a word resonated the dense gloomy evening which scared me…
REVENGE COMPLETED…
I took her body in my arms and she fell like a lifeless soul.. No… no… no..thi…this….can’t… be true..
Calista.. Kitten open your eyes.. Calista… calista.. CALISTAAAAA.

______________

Looking around me, I realized it was a dream, a fucking nightmare, I have to save my kitten before that fucker touch her.

I dialed that unknown number again and  again  but it was not reachable. I move towards my study and sat on my chair thinking about this unknown enemy of mine who knows everything about me.

I sigh and took a packet of cigarette, I have been smoking since she was kidnapped, and fuck I am unable to do anything…

I am feeling useless…. FUCKKK

CALISTA’S POV…..

Everyday, they would give me a revealing dress and would treat me like a maid worse than a maid rather a slave whom they bought with their dirty money