Chapter 18

AIDEN’S POV…

I inhale her  aroma and fuck her smell is like peaches, ahhhh what a sexy pussy I have got today, I will ruin her for others, no one can touch her other than me.

The thought of her in another’s bed naked ignite fire inside me, I can’t even imagine her naked sexy body on someone else’s bed.

But I shook my head it’s just my obsession towards her fragile body, today when I will fuck her hard and rough my attraction towards her body will vanish.

But little did I know this is going to be the most beautiful night of my life, and will never forget about her and her body.

Without wasting a second I pull her  panty by teeth while tracing my tongue on her  she shudder , when ever cold breeze of my AC would touch her.

She is so sensitive I  knew it  because none have touched her before she is new to these feelings. I pull her panty along her leg and took it off.

I throw her panty somewhere in the room and touch her ankle, which is so soft like cotton, she is so delicate. I place my tongue on her leg and lick it, she taste like peaches, now peaches are my favorite one.

I suck her delicious taste, placing soft kisses along her leg, moving towards her inner thigh. I kiss her inner thigh and open her legs wide for myself, she was looking at me with an unknown lust in her eyes, she tried to shut her legs  close but I didn’t let her.

I stare her innocent and pure pussy with a lusty stare, she was waxed, there was not a single hair on her pussy, fuck she knows men attraction.

I like a shaven pussy, but I love to ruin a waxed pure pussy, and this kitten laying under me is the most sexy and pure kitten of mine.

I suck her inner thigh and took some if her flesh in between my teeth and rub it, I can’t get enough of her tasty skin.

I place a dark hickey on her thigh, then move towards another one, while moving towards tge otter one  I place a soft kiss on her horizontal lips, She shiver and a soft moan escaped her swollen lips, moving her body in pleasure  she was looking like an seductress.

MY SEDUCTRESS…

I put another hickey on her other inner thigh and finally the area where she wants me the most but couldn’t get any courage to ask about it.

I lick her down lips and kissed her there, she mov3 her hips and kept connected with my tongue, I start kissing her there while holding her tightly by her soft ass cheeks.

She taste delicious, I have never met someone tasting so delicious the way she do. The night is going to be long and more pleasurable kitten just wait and watch, I thought while kissing her down there.

I place  my tongue on her virgin pussy hole and lick her she was so wet, that I can easily put my dick on her entrance, but I want to enjoy her beautiful body.

I enter my tongue in her pussy and damn she was so tight, I pull out my tongue and again enter with a hard push she was a moaning mess, I put my thumb on her clit and rub her there slowly and gradually.

My other hand was  fondling one of her delicate twin, suddenly she moan my name so loud and cum on my tongue.

Without wasting a second I suck her juices clean, while continuing kneading her breast. I was still rubbing her clit with my thumb pad fast and she was turning around with legs spread wide open around my shoulder.