Chapter 25

AIDEN’S POV….

IN THIS whole month I didn’t try to reach out for her, I was trying to make her a distant memory.

In Russia, there was this girl who  was always trying to grab my attention  and she succeeded, but now when she is doing so I don’t want her like that.

But whenever I was invited into some outing or parties, I would considered her, she was always there for me in many parties as my date.

She was seducing me every time, whenever she would get a chance.

One night I was having a stressful day, and that was the only day  when I really want  her near me in my arms, at that time my office door barged open without my permission.

The thing I hate the most is people interference… in my life.

Standing in front of me was calista in a white lace tempting lingerie looking sexy as ever, I was hard the next second after looking at her hot and delicious body…

But wait… what the hell is she doing here in Russia when she was in Italy.. Busy with my thoughts… I felt soft plum lips kissing on my neck…

Ahhhh…..ahhhh  fuck it feel so good, even I am surprised she is not disgusted by me now that she has initiated it..

Enjoying the feeling of her soft juicy petals, I didn’t noticed when she was straddling me, but when I touched her body, something was off about it…

It was not the soft body anymore that I have touched before, but somehow it feels fake…

Tracing her fingers against my jaw she whispered huskily and sexily “why are you so hot, your body it can make anyone’s panty dampen… your eyes they are the most intense one….your lips ahhh they are so sexy that I wanna bite them hard  and rough…”…

With that said she slammed her big pouty lips against my rough one, she was kissing me, when I grab her by her neck and kiss her hard and rough. When I was tasting her mouth it doesn’t felt like calista sweet taste, it was more like coffee mixed with wine.

Calista was not the one to take even a sip of wine….and that’s when reality hit me hard…

I was so consumed with her thoughts that I thought its calista here in Russia, while in fact its that slut who I used to fuck now not anymore…. Melissa..

It’s not that I am committed or something but after her I can’t do any more girls with her in my mind 24/7…

Realizing she was still kissing me, now also grabbing my  hard dick in her hands moving her palm along its length, I push her off my body…

I was hard because of her not this slut..she was  standing there  wide eyes, opened mouth, like a fish wanting water but can’t get it..