Chapter 11

CALISTA’S POV..

It’s been a week to that horrible incident, when that monster kissed me.

I didn’t see him after that night, am I upset, hell nah. I am happy that I don’t have to face him and I don’t want to.

Right now I am preparing snacks for our girls day, as I and oli are going to spend some fun time with each other.

Our not so sweet boss in not here so why not enjoy till it last.

But now I had to make some extra because the two mafia men were also going to be there.

I think they also want to enjoy, but who cares they are nice  not like that monster who are always shouting.

While preparing the snacks I remember the day after that night….

FLASHBACK…

I was crying, that how can he take my first kiss. I was saving it for my soulmate my better half.

But he so mercilessly took my first kiss that to without my permission.

It’s not that I wanted it, but how can he.

I was crying and feeling disgusting towards him and also my mouth.

How he attacked my mouth like he was attacking some enemy..

I was afraid now I don’t want to stay here but he will kill me, if I escape.

I was so exhausted due to continuous crying, that sleep over took me.

The next day I woke up due to shaking, I feel like there’s a volcano but it was livia dear who was trying to wake me up.

I instantly sat straight on my bed and glare her, she cheekily smile and said “noon  cali”..

I just nodded but the next second I was standing on the floor and shouted “ WHATTT, WHAT’S THE TIME”..

SHE gesture towards the clock which was showing a big 11:00 o’clock.

I widened my eyes why you didn’t wake me up before I asked.

I came cali but you were sleeping so peacefully and I noticed that you are tired as well so I let you have your beauty sleep.

Now please cali make me something for lunch I am hungry come on.

Get your ass in the kitchen she yelled and storm out of my room.

I sigh and went to take a quick and warm bath, in the tub I was relaxing than I shiver instantly by remembering that kiss.

Was it so easy for him to kiss whoever he want? Or it was  me who just happen to be  available at the time of his need?

What am I thinking of course he ca do whatever he want but not with me. I mean he is attractive but that doesn’t give him the right to do wrongs to others.