Chapter 23

CALISTA’S POV….

Telling everything to olivia, I felt lightheaded. HE asked me in his study and I shivered with fear, the fear of him touching me, feeling me, and sexually using me.

When I entered, I was surprised by his question, he was asking about that horrible person whom I hate the most.

Because he always stare at me in lust, the way he touched me in class during tests.

I was acting ignorant towards his questions, but he became angry and yelled to spoke out the truth.

I was scared so I told him everything about professor caleb..

But his next question  shocked me, that where did he touched me….i was shocked and unable to answer..

But he ordered and I told him everything from the start and now he was furious..

I was talking to him when I felt rough lips on my soft one, sucking them like he was touching my soul by his lips.

I kissed him back unconsciously, then he picked me up by my thighs, wrapped them around his waist and move towards his study table.

He aside everything on the table, and pushed me on it, still kissing me.

I don’t know….
why I couldn’t push him away from me…
why I couldn’t resist him…
why his touch didn’t  make me feel disgusted now…

First time, when he touched me I felt disgusted. But now it’s a different story, I actually am enjoying his touches on my body.

I was wearing a shirt with panty and no bra. So  he easily tore my shirt from my body and start touching my boobs, a new and raw sensation passed through my body.

He was sucking my skin like he was  leaving his marks on my body, like he was telling the world that I belong to him, but sadly it is all his lust towards my body..

No he ripped my panty off, and touched my neither region with his callous and experienced digits.

I was a moaning mess, I couldn’t resist his touch anymore and snake my hands around his veiny neck and pull him more into me.

He is so experienced that he can make me wet just by his intense gaze…

My eyes were closed in pure pleasure and, suddenly hear a zip pulling sound I instantly opened my eyes and looked at him..

He was staring at my lower part and his pants along with boxers brief

I quickly turn my eyes feeling hell shy from him, he just chuckle and entered me in one go.

I screamed in pain, after a little while it was only pleasure. He was mak8ng love to me hardly and was groaning.

Thrusting in me for some time in a fast speed we both came together, I have never felt this type of pleasure in my whole life.

Being exhausted and worn out I don’t know when darkness surround me and I was in a dreamland, but I felt myself in air and kissed on my forehead.

Waking up on a soft mattress, rubbing my  eyes to remove extra sleep, I look around in a totally confused way.

Remembering myself being in AIDEN’S arms in his study on his hard table, but here I am in my room completely naked, securely wrapped in my duvet.