Chapter 16

AIDEN’S POV…

Tasting her delicious nectar I was still in heaven when i hear a sound, it was then I realized that this kitten just slap me.

I was taken out of my shock state when she harshly pushed me. I was glaring her and shouted HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME YOU BITCH..

“ because you deserve this you… you beast why did you touch me. It was disgusting you monster.” She shouted in the same loud voice.

I was astonished to find the kitten became a tigress. So she has other sides also.

My touch was disgusting really.. I asked sarcastically. But if I am not wrong it was you who was not letting me go and keep asking for more..am I right kitten.. I mocked.

She lower her gaze in embarrassment, it would be fun to tease her more. So it was not you who were squirming on the bed to get some friction. Huhh… so it was not you who were closing her soft silky legs around me.

Her face turn beet root red by being caught. I thought to end this moment and became serious again.

So tell me kitten was it so easy for you to escape me or did you think I am a fool. She made no sound and quietly looking down at her fingers if it is some unique thing.

Why the fuck did you run away kitten?  This time I yelled…

She shiver and replied “i… i..am…scared..of…you…you touch me in an inappropriate way you are a monster I will never forgive you for this sin”

I laughed loudly like a devil and turn towards her and asked “do you think I give a fuck about anything, about the sins you are talking about. Kitten I am born a sinner. I am a devil I don’t care about people. I don’t give a damn about anything. I GET WHAT I WANT BY HOOK OR BY NOOK.”

I will have you kitten if you like it or not. But if you are willing then it will be a lot easier for you and I will leave you alone after that.

She was looking at me with fear and disgust and didn’t respond for sometimes after what feel like an hour she asked why I want her in such a craze?

She and her innocent questions. I don’t want you, only physically kitten not emotionally  never, understand..

So you won’t leave me right? She asked in a broken voice..

I feel pity towards her but I need to satisfy my hunger towards her delicate and tasty body.

Not without having you kitten… I spoke

CALISTA’S POV…

It’s been a week since he has touched me inappropriately, I was ashamed of myself how can I enjoy his touch on my body.

I still remember our conversation in his room..

Flashback….

When he was lusting about my body I asked him the reason behind his madness and of course it was my body.

He will took me in one way or the other way, I can’t stop him. So I asked him if he will stop once he have me.

He said yes I only want to eliminate you from my system. I was disgusted with my body.

I asked him to let me and olivia continue our studies then I will give you my body.

He smirked but agreed the next moment.

That monster is such a cruel soul, why jesus why only me, there are a number of pretty girls who will die for him.

He said that once he was satisfied with my body then I can go to school but not from his mansion.