Chapter 10

CALISTA’S POV..

I knock on his door. Come in a voice came from the other side.

When I entered, I was astonish to what I find his room was just like him  dark and steady.

I stood near the door and look up, but I regret it  instantly because he was half naked with a towel around his muscular waist

He was sitting on the couch while having a glass of wine, he is such an alcoholic person

He was sitting on the couch while having a glass of wine, he is such an alcoholic person. I don’t know what is happening, but I was feeling different the way he is looking to me so intensely and some emotions.

While I was standing quietly, he asked me to come near him.

I was shocked like why he want me near him. So due to his sudden demand I did not move from my place.

So I think he became impatient and, this time ordered me in a quiet strict voice. I obliged, and move towards him in slow manner.

I stood a little away from him, he was giving me some unknown look, which I didn’t understand.

He stood up and came towards me, he complimented my food but in a weird way.

I didn’t know what to say, so I just thanked him. Now he was near me in a very unpleasant distance.

I became uncomfortable and started to move out of his way, but he snake his one hand around my shoulder from behind.

While his other hand was slowly tracing my arm. I shiver and struggle against him but he didn’t budge. I tried but all in vain.

Suddenly he raised his hand and as a reflex I closed my eyes . But I did not feel any pain on my cheek or anywhere, so I open my one eye slowly but the next moment regret it because now he was gazing at my face and tracing his callous knuckles against my soft cheek.

I was shocked would be right because the mafia don himself was touching me but with a bit of softness.

Suddenly his hand was on my neck, when I lifted my hand to remove his hand.