Chapter 22

AIDEN’S POV…

After fucking calista to my heart satisfaction, she slept there itself on my study couch. I took her bridal style and enter her room and kept her softly on her mattress and covered her properly with her duvet.

Coming to my room I took a quick shower and was going to change in my night shots, when my phone start ringing.

It was leo my right hand in my dirty business, I receive the call while dressing.

He informed me the location and time of the meeting, which is going to be held with another mafia, but they are lower than us in every way.

Now I am completely ready in a black three piece suit, physically while sexually also, my kitten satisfied my  in the best possible way.

She is so naïve, that she isn’t aware of the things going on with her.

I made my way towards my garage with a collection of my cars, I picked a random black bugatti and drove towards the location which is infact a club, a typical mafia meeting location.

I entered and the guards present there  bow their  head in fear and escort me towards my office.

They were waiting for me, when I entered I notice a sexy and hot woman sitting there in a single couch having a glass of champagne, wearing a sexy skin tight  burgundy  dress .

She was giving me seductive looks while tracing the glass rim with her tongue in the most sexiest way.

I chuckled innerly at her failed attempt, she was sexy but  not my type. Actually I thought sexy is my types but I am also not sure what exactly is my types after fucking that innocent kitten.

I sit on my couch, took a drink from a waitress and gesture them to continue with their meeting.

We were discussing about the shipment, when I feel a movement beside me I look  at  my side and found that  girl sitting there with a seductive look. I ignored her but she was not having it.

She was the sister of the spain mafia sitting in front of me. I pushed her harshly away from me.

Relax buddy… he asked in a teasing manner…

I was seething with anger but control myself for this fucking deal. That fucking slut was kissing my neck and I was controlling myself not to strangle her.

She was tasting my patience, after finishing the deal, I stood up and they all left me with that bitch. Closing the door behind them, she start kissing me on my lips.

I quickly hold her tightly by her back neck and bite her lower lip while chewing her both lips. I kissed her hard in a punishing kiss and jerk her away from me.

Don’t try to come close to me you whore… you will regret it king she spoke  and left.

I left the pub and took my car towards my mansion. After entering my room, my cell buzzed with an unknown number, I received the call and asked who….

He was quiet for sometimes but suddenly asked that how is my sexy toy… I was confused at first they he told me  that I am talking about the one living in your mansion.

Keep her safe king otherwise she will be flying somewhere…hhahahahhaha

He was laughing and I ordered WHO THE HELL ARE YOU BASTARD??.

Ahhhhh…. Ahhhh no king no don’t order me you are not in the position to order around.. He spoke and chuckled.

She is no one to me you fucking bastard…

It’s me who will decide not you, by the way she has a nice body.. King

I throw my phone on the floor and move down towards my basement where I have kept her teacher who was touching her inappropriately….no one touches what’s  mine and get with it..

I took my knuckle tool and punch his face and asked why did he touched her body… he was confused who are you talking about he asked and I punch his face again and shouted CALISTA..

Oh so you are talking about my sexy student huh she is so innocent and hot man  her body I just want to bang…..

H3 couldn’t finish his sentence because I  cut his face and trace that knife in his chest..

Blood was flowing from his chest and he was screaming in pain but I continued, I carved his whole chest with  my knife..

Took a bottle of wine, pour on his wound and he screamed, such a pleasing voice…

After burning his wounds with wine I took a handful of red chilies mixed with salt and rub on his chest….

His scream was so painful that all my guards hiss… but I enjoyed it. I took my frustration on him..

Still that unknown call is ringing in my ear and I couldn’t take the pictures of calista with someone’s else out of my mind.

Finish him in the most painful way… I ordered my guards and headed towards the bar area…

I pour some champagne in my glass and gulped in a go.. I need to leave her… I need to stay away from her.. She will be in danger because of me..

But how… what about my revenge… I can’t even torture her she is fucking innocent not like him…

The next morning I woke up early before everyone and flew towards my destination where I will be staying for the next few months..

In these months I will try to forget about her and her delicate body… and would try new flavors… but little did I know it will going to be the most difficult months of my life..

But I have to do this for her safety and my sanity.. I have installed cameras in the whole mansion and also in her room…

It has been a week that he is here in Russia, he always check his mansion through  cameras, but never tried to look at her through her room camera…

In this whole week he have killed most of his enemies , but couldn’t forget about her…

Her smiling face, sexy moans and delicate body always roam in his mind which makes him restless..

So guys what you think about HIM who is this him any guesses, and who called him in the middle of the night.. Comment me your thoughts.. I would love to know about your thoughts…
So guys how’s the update.. I know I am late as it is Ramadan and  can’t write regularly but I am trying my best.. Keep loving and supporting me..

Thank you bye take care…

Please vote, share and comment ❤️❤️🤗🤗😘😘