Chapter 21

AIDEN’S POV…

It’s been a week, since I have tasted her, touched her, took her virginity. I thought I will be free from this frustration that I am feeling to have her, but nothing worked as I am now obsessed with her soft body.

When I touched her delicate and fragile body for the first time, I felt that I am in heaven it was such a divine feeling.

It was the first time that I have let a woman touched me and called me by my name. But rather than anger it aroused me, I can still feel her warmth around my shaft.

She can make me hard just by thinking about her sinful body, now my junior stood proud and wanted attention.

After that night I visited many clubs just to satisfy my needs, there were a lot of beautiful, hot and sexy girls wearing revealing clothes, showing their assets but none have the power to make me hard.

Whenever some beauty would come and touch me, it disgust me. If I  haven’t touched that innocent kitten of mine,I would have been attracted towards them because a sexy and hot body was my weakness but not anymore.

I have to do something about my obsession towards that purity, who attract me towards her just by her innocence.

In this whole week I have ignored her like a plague but only I know the real reason why I am avoiding her. I tried to have  sex with my old mistress as well as new ones but still couldn’t erase that innocent and pure body from my mind.

Her sexy moan and low whimpering still echoes in my ear, like it was the previous night that I took her virginity.

Calista and her friend Olivia has resumed their college and they are happy about it, but I have assigned a guard to protect them, I don’t know why I am doing this they are nobody for me.

Still I am trying to protect them from my enemies, she was just a one night stand for me, still I can’t get enough of her and her body.

My guard is giving me every second information about her during school hours, last week was good nothing happened.

I wad working furiously on my laptop in my office cabin, when I received a video, first I ignored it but after sometimes it ping again.

I was so furious that without taking anu notice about the name I opened the video in my WhatsApp  and my anger knew no limit.

After that my already sour mood turn into bitter one. Here I am sexually  frustrated and there she was enjoying being in some male embrace.

I am not jealous, but I was burning with rage because she is my obsession my possession, she can’t be with someone else.

The guard told me that she slipped due to which her ankle twist and she was not able to walk properly, that’s why that boy helped her.

After that they both went to mansion and did, I don’t know what.

I was not able to focus on any bloody deal, even I can’t have sex with these sluts because they can’t satisfy me the way only she did.

After what feels like hours, I was on my way to mansion, where my kitten should be punish for letting other man touched her. She should know that she is my possession, she belongs to me every inch of her body and soul is mine.

When I step inside the mansion, there was complete silence, so without wasting a second I move towards my room, but I stopped at her door and peep inside, and there she was sleeping like a sleeping beauty.

I quickly shut the door of her room without anyone noticing me and enter my room.

I took a cold shower and sit on my couch with my laptop but couldn’t concentrate as their picture and video is still roaming in my mind.