"There's four men guarding the front, four in the back and from what we saw, there's maybe 5 or six other inside not including Zayn."

He turned to speak to the other agents gearing up.

"I want all of you to use your non-lethal tranquizer darts first and only use your actual bullets in a life or death situation. As I said before, we want as least blood on our hands as possible - Which means knocking out the perpetrators rather than murdering them. We want to take as many in for questioning as possible so we can put this fucker away for a long time." Fraser said.

They all nodded in agreement, getting into their designated vehicles.

"I want you three in the surveillance van. It will be parked up the road. You will have visual from each mens body cams as well as the cameras we were able to put up around the premises. There will also be audio which the agents can switch between the men on the field."

The three of us jumped into the back of the van with two other agents and one in the front who was driving.

Within the next fifteen minutes, were pulling up a dirt road with a large, but barely visible house surrounded by trees.

One of the vehicles turned a while back, assuming they're coming up to the back of the house. The other vehicle stopped about a mile back behind us in which we watched them quietly exit the vehicle, and stealthily move through the thick tree's.

"So what now? We just sit here and watch?" I questioned.

"Yes. We have to do as we were told. Any wrong move can throw this whole operation sideways." The agent spoke sternly.

The other one flipped on the multiple monitors giving visual of the agent approaching the house. I'd say the house is give or take half a mile away from us, so it'll be a little while before they get there.

"I'm scared." Luke said quietly.

Arlen wrapped his arms around Luke and have him a kiss on the side of his temple.

"It'll be alright baby, we'll get him back. Arlen spoke to him reassuringly.

One of the men's audio broke through one of the speakers. "Two men. 5 o'clock. Armed. Keep your eyes open, approach slowly." He spoke, using his hand to gesture moving forwards.

They crouched down and moved through the trees.

Then we heard yelling from a distance.

"Intruso! Intruso! Armas prontas!"
(Intruder! Intruder! Guns ready!)

A/N: i'm sorry for anyone who knows Portugese, I do not, and am using a translater, hope it makes sense!

The agents stopped all movements, attempting to duck out of the way as the footsteps became closer and the shouting became louder.

"Ligue para o chefe!" The man shouted.
(Call the boss!)

"Tranq's ready, boys." The agent said.

Suddenly shots are fired, and not from our guys. Bullets wiz past the trees just missing them.

"Got him!" One of the agents shouted. The man went down like a fly.

"Three more coming!" He shouted.

A fury of bullets come flying towards them.

"Fuck! I'm hit!" The man yelled, clutching his shoulder.

"Got another, two more. Hold on man, don't let go!" He yelled to the injured agent.

"Todos os invasores mortem, attaque!"
(All invaders die, attack!)

We switched to view Fraser's perspective, listening as he breathes heavily.

"I got... The last one." He said out of breath.

The man comes running directly at him screaming, "Seu filho da puta!"
(You son of a bitch!)

Fraser whips out his gun, and shoots the man right on the side of his neck.

"Got you, you bloody bastard!" He yelled.

The man's eyes went wide, he clutched his neck, pulled out the dart and looked at it quiestioningly. He then let it drop to the ground, falling forwards and face planted to the ground with a sickening crack.

"Take that you stupid fucker!" Luke yelled, nearly making me fall from my seat. "Christ, Luke!" I shouted.

His cheeks went pink and he looked to the ground.

"S-Sorry, but the suspense!" He said quickly.

Fraser spoke into his mic. "Got em all. One injured, shot in the shoulder. He should be fine. You guys good?" He asked the other team.

"Yep. All good. Every one of those fuckers are knocked on their ass." The agent chuckled.

So far everything's going our way. Thank god. One step closer to getting my man.

I smiled to myself. I can't wait to see him.

"Alright everyone, begin moving forwards. Stay cautious. Castillo was notified about trespassers so be cautious. There may be more men on the way."

———

Finally after what felt like hours, both teams made it to the premises of the house without running into anyone else.

It's almost strange actually.

Where are the rest of them?

"It's quiet. Almost too quiet." Fraser spoke quietly to the other agents.

A rustling sound came from behind one of the agents and a man with a bandana around his face  took a knife and ran it across the agents throat. He gripped his neck as the blood ran through his fingers.

"NO! You're going to pay for that, you mother fucker!" Fraser yelled.

He aimed his gun and shot the man with a bullet, right in the center of his forehead. The agent dropped to his knees with tears in his eyes. He fell backwards as we watched the grip around his neck loosen, and his body go limp.

"Oh my god." I said.

"Holy fuck!" Luke yelled.

The loud ringing of bullets came through the speakers in the van, two more of our men dropping dead.

"They're never going to get in there!" I need to do something.

Fuck it.

I grabbed the gun from the agents holster and whipped the door to the van open.

"ELI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET BACK HERE!" Luke shouted.

"I have to do this, Luke! I have to! Im not leaving here without him, and if I die... So be it." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just remember, I love you guys. You're the best friends a man could ever ask for." I smiled with tears lining my eyes and I ran into that forest.