0.5 Has the journey begun?

I awaken to the void, unsure of which way is up or down, left from right. Oddly, the first thing I want to do is test the limit of how fast I am able spin in this 'void' that no one seems to care about. 

It was hard to tell how fast I was spinning, but I heard a cough from behind. Choosing to ignore the possibly heavenly like creature that was likely to be made out pure light particles, I Spun even faster. 

After maybe about three hours, Its really hard to tell when there is no way to tell the time, I heard a second cough, this time, it had a little bit more masculinity in it. 

Obviously, I ignored it and tried to spin even faster. This time, I was left to spin for what felt like millennia, until I heard a familiar voice.

???: My child. You must stop your spinning and listen to me.

Bee: ...      ...That voice...            ...No..     ..It can't be...        ...Lord Fabby!?   Uhh..   What brings you here my Lord?

Fabby: You have died.

Bee: Oh...

Fabby: And for your great services to me, I have come here to allow you to go back and live your life how it once was.

Bee: ...My Lord...

Fabby: it's alright child. Don't let me down.

Bee: Understood, My Lord!

Fabby: Good! Now, go forth, and live!      Don't forget to pray every once in a while.