taehyung nodded, pulling the boy in for a hug and kissing his forehead. his life felt so complete.

-

"i get that you have a mock trial soon but can you please give me cuddles? actually, you don't even have to cuddle me, you just need to rest? look at the bags under your eyes, i get so worried about you, my love" hoseok said, namjoon sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"seok, please understand" namjoon sighed, "i understand, i never said i don't understand. i know how important school is to you but do you know how important you are?"

for the past 3 days, it had been hoseok battling an ied episode. he got really mad seeing namjoon overwork himself like this.

he clenched his jaw, mumbling a slur of curse words as he made a backpack of clothes and things he needed. he was probably going to taehyung's and yoongi's probably or staying at a hotel if he wasn't able to. he just couldn't bare to see namjoon.

-

"hoseok?" taehyung asked, hoseok rushed in and sat on the couch, a mad look on display.

"where's namjoon?" yoongi asked, hoseok took a deep breath in, "at home" he spoke, "doing?"

"look, i don't want to talk about it right now. i just need to cool down before i do something worse" he spoke, yoongi shrugged, "fair enough, we were planning to go bowling with ji-ho if you want to come along"

hoseok nodded, drinking a cold glass of water.

-

they got to the bowling alley, ji-ho was extremely happy despite not really knowing who hoseok was.

"so what did namjoon do?" taehyung asked, it was ji-ho's turn so the three boys were sitting and waiting, "he's overworking himself again! it's for a mock trial or something. yay! and it's making me really frustrated and i've been fighting off an ied episode for 3 days now" he sighed, "you're doing a great job, when we get home, you should take a warm bath or something" yoongi said, "thank you"

yoongi nodded, seeing it was his turn. poor ji-ho hadn't knocked out any pins this time, "it's fine kid, you tried your best" hoseok smiled, "thank you"

"i'm not much better" hoseok added as he took a sip of his sprite, "where's your drink?" hoseok asked, "i didn't get one"

"why not?" hoseok frowned, "i don't know" he said, hoseok looked on the tablet they had at their booth to see if ji-ho was interested in any drinks.

"there's soda, juice, smoothies, water, um" he hummed, "could i get a strawberry soda?" he asked, "tae?" hoseok asked, taehyung nodded to indicate it was fine by him.

hoseok pressed order, "it will be here soon" he said, showing a smile, "okay, thank you!"

-

namjoon rubbed his eyes and turned off his computer at approximately 2 in the morning. he sighed, getting up from his seat and stretching a bit.

he looked around the room and saw hoseok wasn't there. he looked in the living room and bathroom, no hoseok.

he sighed, fuck, fuck, fuck.