three

"i don't wanna go" yoongi signed, holly was on a leash, they had to meet the principal of his new school and he didn't want to go. after a week, he was still mute, these episodes usually didn't last longer than 3 weeks.

"we get that, but it's going to benefit you, we'll go for ice cream later if that makes it any better" kyungmi smiled at the boy, yoongi hummed "what if the principal judges me for going mute sometimes?" he signed, minsoo sighed "don't worry about it, kyungmi and i will take care of it"

all 3 of them got in the car, holly following right after.

yoongi

mom

since minsoo is driving, can i ask you something?

kyungmi

of course

yoongi

can i bring holly to school everyday

please :(

kyungmi

i don't think so, you know schools are strict about these things

especially since holly is very cute, people are gonna want go pet him all the time

yoongi

i'll do anything mom

i just want holly to be with me :(

kyungmi

it's not up to me, im so sorry honey

but i'll buy you that small frog stuffie you wanted so you can take it to school

yoongi

but i want holly

kyungmi

you can't take him,im sorry honey

yoongi

:(

can you buy me strawberry milk?

kyungmi

after we're done meeting the principal

yoongi was nervous, he wanted to throw up "i can't do this" yoongi signed as they walked towards the school "yes you can, we believe in you, we'll be right there with you"  minsoo smiled, kyungmi nodded "you can do this honey!"

yoongi smiled a bit, but it didn't change the fact he was really nervous, he wanted this new start to be better.

"hello yoongi, nice to meet you, i'm the principal" the woman smiled, yoongi waved and nodded "so, tell me a bit about yourself" the principal said, yoongi gulped and looked down.

"i'm yoongi and i like frogs" he signed, the principal stared at him with a confused face which made yoongi uncomfortable "is he deaf?" the principal asked kyungmi and minsoo "he's not, he's autistic and sometimes goes mute when he's anxious or stressed" the woman said, yoongi nodded "oh, i know just a bit of sign language, i had a deaf friend" she smiled.