sixty-seven

taehyung saw a sad looking yoongi who entered their house.

"what's wrong?" taehyung asked, making the boy burst into tears. taehyung removed yoongi's backpack and set it on the ground.

"what happened?" taehyung signed, yoongi sniffled before signing, "some people at school were laughing at me because i was stimming while taking notes. they also made fun of my appearance. after class, they asked me if i was a re-" he began crying again.

"look at me" taehyung signed, yoongi  wiped his tears and sniffled. he didn't exactly look at him, but stared at  his hands.

"don't listen to them" taehyung aggressively signed, "if they fail the course because they were too busy looking at your stims, that's good for them and i hope they fail. i like your happy stims, they make me feel happy. you're adorable" he signed, yoongi sniffled before showing a small smile.

"i've never seen you sign so aggressively" he signed, making taehyung chuckle, "i just wanted you to know how mad i am at them" he signed, making yoongi wipe his remaining tears.

"thank you" he signed, "anytime"

"namjoon, if you don't get off that damn computer" hoseok said, all he had done was see namjoon work for 16 hours straight.

namjoon yawned, rubbing his eyes. he didn't want to lose the scholarship he had gotten.

"please joonie.. you haven't talked to me for a whole day now.. i want time together. i want a date" hoseok said, he needed and craved the affection from namjoon.

"the world isn't ending" namjoon mumbled as he typed, "it isn't, but we haven't been on a date for like a month.. maybe two" he said as he looked at their calendar.

"i just have this huge project" namjoon said, hoseok frowned.

"taehyung and yoongi make time for each other" his voice cracked, he sniffled and ran out before namjoon could say anything.

he was so exhausted mentally. college wasn't easy for him, he expected it to be a bit easier since he had namjoon but it seemed to make things worse.

he cried as he walked to his workplace. he would hide in the staff lounge.

namjoon

where are you

im so sorry

hoseok's coworkers looked at him worriedly. hoseok was facing a wall as he cried, he cried like a scolded young child. he reassured them it was so he wouldn't hurt anyone or himself.

his phone was vibrating and ringing but honestly, he could care less. he wanted a hug. he wanted love. maybe he was asking for too much?

"hoseok-ah, do you need some water?" his coworker asked, he shook his head, "i just want to stare at this wall" he said, "whatever helps you"

another of hoseok's coworker's came into the lounge, "someone in the front is looking for you"

"black, messy hair, glasses, grey swetapants and hoodie?" hoseok asked, "mhm, do you know him?"