eight

"hey autistic" taehyung snickered, poking yoongi's shoulder with his pencil "leave me alone, i don't like being touched" he mumbled, rubbing his shoulder to make the feeling go away "i don't care, do you have an eraser?" taehyung asked, yoongi handed the boy his frog eraser, it was the only one he had "give it back please"

"it's so childish" taehyung laughed, poking at it and ripping it in half, yoongi gasped and frowned "why would you do that? it's my favorite" yoongi frowned, taehyung couldn't help but laugh harder "such a pathetic person, with ugly frog erasers"

yoongi frowned, he didn't say anything, he just silently sulked and tried to focus on his work.

namjoon

leave yoon alone

taehyung

im treating him the way he deserves to be treated

namjoon

shut up before i end up beating your ass

taehyung

stop protecting him

he doesn't deserve it

namjoon

he's only told me a little bit about his past and i can guarantee you he deserves love and protection

and he's so cute, you're insane

why did u rip his eraser

taehyung

because it's a fucking frog

so childish

namjoon

he was nice enough to let you borrow it, he shouldn't have let u borrow it, you're a piece of shit kim taehyung

so what if it's childish? that's his special interest and it's what makes him happy

taehyung

i really don't give a shit if its his special interest, it's dumb

Read at 9:14AM

"im hoseok, you're yoongi, right?" hoseok smiled, yoongi nodded "hello" he mumbled, hoseok's smiled turned into a small triangle "are you upset? was it taehyung?" hoseok asked, glaring at taehyung who was with some other boys "it was taehyung but it's stupid, i'm just pathetic" yoongi mumbled, picking at his food.

"don't say that! i'm sure it's not stupid, taehyung is the stupid one. wanna tell me what happened?" he asked, yoongi shook his head "it's okay, let's just get to know eachother" hoseok smiled, yoongi nodded.

"it's gonna be taehyung's birthday in like 2 weeks" namjoon said, yoongi hummed "when is it?" the boy asked, he was curious "december 30, he's turning 16" namjoon said, yoongi nodded "do you guys want to play hang man? im sick of talking about taehyung" hoseok rolled his eyes, yoongi giggled, making hoseok blush, the boy was so cute.