twelve

she started loosening tight items on yoongi's body, he didn't usually wear them, they were just his jeans. the ambulance would be there in a few moments so she backed away from yoongi, she was so scared. by the looks of it, it was intentional and it made her feel terribly horrible.

"kyungmi, yoongi is going to the hospital, wake up" minsoo said, shaking the girl's body, kyungmi groaned, "minsoo, you know i'm tired, not a time to joke"

"now why the fuck would i joke about that" minsoo asked, kyungmi shrugged which made the girl sigh and get out the room.

she took one of yoongi's spare backpacks and put in yoongi's suffed frog, some his figurines, some of yoongi's favorite snacks and she put holly on a leash, she knew yoongi would appreciate it.

minsoo didn't like hospital's at all. just like yoongi, she didn't like places where there was too much going on, she was scared.

she tried to think everything was going to be fine but what if it wasn't? what if yoongi didn't make it?

minsoo ran her hands through her hair, she wanted to cry. was this her fault?

nurse kim

your son's name is min yoongi, right?

kyungmi

yes, why do you ask?

nurse kim

birthday march 9? he's 15?

kyungmi

yes

nurse kim

he got admitted to the hospital

kyungmi

WHAT

FOR WHAT

nurse kim

you know im legally not allowed to say that

kyungmi

KIM PLEASE, IM ON MY WAY, TELL THEM IM COMING IN IM PUTTING MYSCRUBS ON

I THOUGHT MINSOO WAS LYING

nurse kim

i don't know if they'll let you in

kyungmi

but im a nurse

i don't care im going in

nurse kim

alright

kyungmi didn't bother to brush her hair, she simply put it in a ponytail and that was it. she was so worried for yoongi, she regretted not listening to minsoo.

she looked in the boy's bedroom and saw that froggie was gone, after seeing that, she ran out the house with her keys in hand.