15. turned tables

Day of the mission
“Please Felix”, Sofia was showing her puppy eyes to manipulate her husband.
“No. I said no. Can’t you remember last time what happened?” , Felix protested.
“Jason said everyday same thing will not happen. So let me go”
“Please understand”
“No. I want to go this time. I couldn’t go last time also.”, Sofia stubbornly said.
Going to club was a part of plan. Jason made increase Sofia’s curiosity and now she was excited about this. But Felix’s protest against going to club was not in the plan. Felix was feeling bad so he was trying his best to stop this mission as they are risking his wife’s life. Although security was confirmed he has a bad feeling about this mission. At last Felix let Sofia go to the club.
Like last time v and Sofia were kidnapped by group of people and they were tied in a chair like last time. Nico and Karl was watching them from cctv and others were secretly watching from a hidden room. They were  in their full readiness.
One man remove Sofia’s blindfold and sit In front of  her. She was crying continuously.
“Nice to meet you Sofia. Daughter of my enemy Mr. Leandor . Weak girl. Today I will ruin you to take my revenge.”
“Please let me go. I’m afraid. Please.”
“No princess. Not today”
He was about to touch her,
Snap
he fell on the floor while a sharp glass on his chest.
You kept your filthy hands to find your death. Shadow is back”  saying that Sofia started to stab continuously to the person. She seemed to be like completely different person. Her facial expression was like she will kill all within a second. All thought shadow was a male but the truth came opposite.
“Oh shoot” all ran towards them and tried to stop her.
Once Sofia saw Felix, her angry eyes turned soften. She smiled at Lucas and got unconscious.
That means always Sofia was the shadow.”