11. Bitter-truth

" Others can't see me because I am a soul. I'm already dead. Only you can see me.", Sofia cried.
" A ghost? how? When?", Felix was confused.
More than Felix, his friends were confused as they only hear and see Felix.
"WTF? Tell us what's going on ", Lucas shouted.
" please can you guys give us time. We will come back.", Felix said although he was also confused, he wanted to talk to Sofia calmly about this matter as she is very sensitive.
"What does mean by us? You and who?", Karl asked.
"Guys I also confused right now. so how can I explain it. So let me clear things and come. I will tell after that." , Felix said and talk Sofia to their bedroom and make Sofia sit down and he also sit down facing each other.
"So now Sofia, explain everything about this. How and when this happened", Felix asked Sofia softly. Sofia sat on his lap as kept her head on his chest. Felix securely hugged Sofia.
"First promise me you will not tell me to leave you. I can't live without you. I need you.", Sofia begged.
"Okay Sofia I promise you. I will not tell you to leave me. So start the story", Felix said softly yet seriously.
"It all happened on that night. In the middle of the road. From the accident I died. My soul got separated from my body. You said you don't hate me so I wanted to stay with you. So I was always with you. Only you could see but that was the only thing I wanted. That was enough to live for me. That's why I couldn't go out anywhere. But I'm so happy with this life. Even though I had my body at the past, I got only hate but after I lost my body I got the best life. Life that I always needed. You won't leave me right?", Sofia asked at the end tightly hugging him.
"Don't worry I won't leave. Please stay here I will talk with my friends and come." Felix made Sofia lie on the bed and tugged her body with the bedsheet.
“Thank you for keeping me. I love you”
"I love you too. You sleep. I will come"
Felix left towards the living room. He told all the things to his friends. All were speechless.
"Umm...what do we do now?", Nico asked.
"We will celebrate your anniversary. Ask Sofia to come. For now just celebrate. Let’s meet tomorrow at the cafe and talk about what to do", Karl said.
Yes that was the thing remaining to do. All agreed. So Felix brought Sofia to the living room. Although they can't hear or see Sofia they tried to make a conversation keeping Felix as the interpreter. Felix felt annoying because they were taking too much. He was tired physically and mentally. But after seeing Sofia laughing, for Sofia, he did that. All were enjoying the moment keeping aside all pending troubles.
"Are you happy?", Felix asked Sofia hugging her in the bed after the end of the party.
"I never had friends so I'm really happy. Now I have 7 good friends and best husband. I never had been this much happy", Sofia told happily squeezing Felix.

Next morning

Felix, Leon, Karl, RM, v, Cyrus, Colin, and Lucas met at the cafe.
"Guys you know right that I was interested in souls and life after death subjects? I even had researched about that topics. As this is a matter of a real life soul, I suggest you to take instructions from a specialist.", Cyrus said.
"But Sofia doesn't like to go. She is happy in this way. we all are happy right? ",Felix said.
"Yes but we should not take decisions by heart. I think we should listen to Cyrus.", Karl said.
"As I know for some souls it is okay to stay in this world but for some it's not. So we should meet a specialist. I know one who can help us. he was my teacher. let's go today itself", Cyrus said.
"But why today?", Felix asked.
"As today is Friday that person is available and the next reason is that Sofia is already dead and living as a soul for about one year, we should not delay this.", Cyrus said.
"Let's go guys."

"Good afternoon teacher!", Cyrus greeted.
"Good afternoon son. After a long time. What brings you here?"
"Teacher, my best friend has a problem. Can you solve it?"
"Surely I will if it is in my range of thinking"
"Thank you teacher. Felix please tell whole thing happened without leaving any point so he can tell us what to do"
Felix told whole thing happened from the day of the accident till yesterday.
"Is she acting strange beyond human lifestyle? Did you notice anything?"
"Everything is normal. But most of the days at midnight he is screaming. She is having nightmares almost daily. But that is normal right? ", Felix asked bit nervously.
"For human, nightmares may be normal. Daily nightmares for souls mean doesn't having a peaceful mind. It may be she was called by other world but her connection to this world is not letting her go. She is not in peace. "
"Yes she told me even heaven is painful without me so she doesn't want to leave me.", Felix said.

"But she have to go. If she didn't go before the end of the time she will stuck in this world forever. Even after your death, you will go to next world but she will stuck in here. It will make many problems. If she think she can't live without you, how can she live after your death? If she go now, she can wait until you find her. Make her understand"

At the end of the conversation they had to agree to release Sofia from this world. She have to leave this world.