17. Treatments

Sofia's treatment started. It was really hard for her as she went back to the depressed state because of the separation of her lover. More accurately, her obsession. She felt useless to live. She found no reason to breath. So she started to do self harm as she thought she would never able to meet her. As she tried it several times, she was send to a special area where hospital crew were more observational than other sections. Always they were observed by a nurse continuously as a shift. And therapeutic approaches such as dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) and cognitive–behavioural therapy (CBT), and emotion-regulation training may all be used to treat adolescents who self-harm.
    " A new nurse will come today so don't make unnecessary fuss.", old lady nurse warned Sofia. Sofia was just staying in the sleeping position on the bed staring at the ceiling. Her mind was empty.
"Hi I’m the new nurse. My name is Alexa. I’m same age as you. We can enjoy very much"
"..."No response from Sofia
"Hey?"
"Can you hear me?"
" oh my god I should inform the head. She is not responding."
Alexa informed the doctor. Doctor came with few nurses and gave Sofia a vaccine. Then she slowly slept.
"Doctor can I know what happened to this patient? She is still so young. "
" He is suffering from depression, anxiety and DID. First we will treat for her depression. After that we will treat her for anxiety and DID together. It’s been 3months she hot admitted,  we still couldn’t move her from her depressed state"
“What is the reason?”
“She was obsessed by her lover. His separation made her like this. I think we should talk about this matter to her guardian. The problem is if she get home her depression will get cured but herbDID will kill others. We can’t treat for her DID in this state. If we do, it will occur a brain death.”
"It is really a sensitive matter. I also try to make her respond." ,v said and doctor agreed.

At Mr Leandor mansion
"Do you want to know the reason I forced you to marry Sofia? It was because you were the only person who made her smile.

Sofia was his mom's girl. But after what happened to her and her mother, she traumatised. She went to depression and she had frequent anxiety attacks.
So she was treated 3months in psychiatric hospital and another 1 year, home treated. As other children started to care her specially and start to pity her for her mental condition. She didn’t like to get pitied, so we change the schools. It was your school. At her new school all people bully her because she can't talk properly because of the anxiety and they didn’t know about her past. You being a heartthrob you never noticed her.  But one day you helped her to be freed from her bullies. For the first time after that incident she asked me that she like a boy is it okay to propose him. Do you know she was smiling at that time. It was the first time I saw that smile after a long time. But she came home sad next day evening and said that the boy reject her. That boy was you..."
" Actually sir I always against bullying so I helped many people I can't remember their faces and being school heartthrob was not easy. Daily someone will propose me. I was not a play boy. I was focused on my studies so I reject all of them."
"Sofia understood you. That's why she waited until you achieve your dream. But you got a girlfriend. Sofia's heart broken. She came and cried. I couldn't take her tears so I forced you and told her that you asked to marry her. She became really happy. So she laugh. Her laugh was something I wanted to hear everyday.", Mr Leandor said while wiping soft tears falling from his eyes.
“sir, everything will be okay. She will come home quickly.”
“Call me dad son. You are a precious gem my daughter got.”
“Thank you dad for giving me a diamond”

Psychiatric hospital

Sofia’s medication therapy and Alex’s company made Sofia move out of depression. It took whole 6 months to take out from that state.
From today her treatments for DID will start. She got transferred to another special room. It was a white colour room where all things in that room was pure white. She was wearing a pure white dress. This treatment is called as white room treatment.
As DID is a mental disorder which cannot be cured so white room treatment is for merge personalities and make her know her personality and have a proper control on herself. Merging two personalities is a painful process. The person have to suffer mental pain until she get the control over herself.
While taking this treatment Sofia got to know that her other personality is known as shadow and that personality is ruthless and merciless. She was sad as she got a bad personality but doctors made her understand that personality is made from yourself to protect you as your true self is so much selfless. We can't live in this cruel world with only a soft heart. Its okay to be little hard hearted. So Sofia accepted his both personalities.

At the end of the 2 years of torture she was fully cured and she got released from the psychiatric hospital as a girl with stable mental condition. At least that’s how doctor said.