6. Ex-girlfriend's return

At the party

Sofia was watching on Felix's face with a smile while Felix talking to the other businessman. Sofia was beyond happy. First time she got chance to see her husband for a very long time period.

Sofia was enjoy this time.

Party went well until Felix's ex girlfriend, Riya appeared in front of the couple. Felix talk with her nicely as she was his old friend and wanted to catch up few things as he met her after about one year. Seeing this Sofia's smile dropped but again smiled looking Felix's face.

Felix went to washroom and she followed after him giving Sofia a slight smirk.

"Hey Felix, by any chance do you know the girl beside you? She was staring you from the start." , Riya asked showing bit fear.

" Ah yes. She is my wife. I'm sorry I forgot to introduce her."

"My sister worked in your company as the secretary of the former CEO and she went missing from about more than one year. I made a complain to the police but they didn't care so I start investigated about that. I found this video."

She showed a video where a person was brutally stabbing a girl with a sharp object. The person was under the camera showing only the backside. More like a shadow.

"Why didn't you give this to the police?"

"I gave but they didn't accept it. I think the murder has powerful hands for his support. But I told this to you because you have to help me. The murderer is more like your wife. See?"

She showed a photo where Sofia entering that lane wearing same jacket type of the person who was in the video.

"This was a photo taken randomly on the same day of the cctv footage video. I can prove the accuracy as I already have checked many times and have proofs.", she said.

"For just we will say that Sofia, my wife was the person in the picture, but the Sofia I know and violence is like two opposite topics. She can't even think of hitting a person. She is innocent like a angel. I know her very well. So she can never be the person in the video.

"Fine we will see is she innocent or not. I will show you. You come after few minutes to big tree beside this hotel."

"Okay. If that will make clear your misunderstanding I'm will do as you say.", Felix said. She left towards Sofia.

After few minutes Felix leave the washroom and go out of the hotel finding a big tree.

"Where is the tree she said? Ah I thing I came opposite side. Let's go to other side."

Felix went to the other side of the hotel and saw a big tree bit far away. On that side there was no proper light and it felt like abandoned area. When he was walking towards that tree, view site become more clear with the moon light.

Sofia was gripping tightly Riya's neck pushing her against the tree like a psycho person. Riya was trying her best to free from her grip. Felix ran fast and freed her from Sofia by pushing her aside. Riya was coughing very hardly sitting on the floor breathing heavily. Sofia was angry before but as soon as she saw that the person came was Felix, she felt happy. She smiled.

"Felix, didn't I tell you she is not innocent? You are a fool." , Riya shouted.

"Riya you go I will contact you later", Felix said while gritting his teeth looking at Sofia who was smiling and sitting on the floor like nothing happened.

"But.."

"RIYA I SAID GO"

Riya ran off. Felix grab Sofia by her wrist and drag her towards the car park.