12. Happy-ending?

"Felix you promised me. Please don't break the promise. Don't tell me to leave you.", Sofia was crying continuously.
"Please Sofia. I want you to live with me forever. Don't you?"
"I want"
"Then please make sacrifice for me."
"You are mean. But I can't hate you. I love you. I will do this for me and for you. For our forever love. But please come to me when it's time. I will wait for you."
"We are not separating forever. So don't cry. Okay? Until we meet in the other world, you are living in my heart.", Felix said while kissing for the last time.
Sofia sat in front of the priest. Although rituals ended, Sofia's soul didn't released from the world. All the others got sad. But Sofia was happy as she could stay more time with her love.
"This doesn't work means we need her body to do the ending ritual. It is the last string of hope. Even after that, if soul couldn't release means that her soul is already stuck in this world."
Sofia’s smile dropped. That means if that didn't work she will stuck here. She started to cry. Felix comforted her.
They tried to find Sofia's dead body but there were no information about it. Even Sofia didn't know as she never wanted it. Only one person can know. That was Sofia's father. Felix remembered phone call conversation with Sofia's father at the hospital. Now it made sense. The reason he got angry as Felix said he was sleeping with his love, Mr. Leandor already knew Sofia was dead. "He might have misunderstood me.", Felix shared what he remembered. They want to contact Mr Leandor.
"I can help on that", Leon said. Leon was businessman. So he can contact Mr. Leandor as for a business meeting and meet him.
Like he said their plan got successful. Felix and Leon went to Germany for the meeting as they have moved their business to Germany.

In the meeting room
When Mr Leandor saw Felix he tried to leave but somehow they convinced him to listen their story. They told him the full story. From the start to the end.
"Sofia didn't die"
"What?" Leon and Felix shouted at sync.
"She was in a coma for about 1 year. She was getting best treatments. Doctors told that she should wake up but everyday she didn't. Then this was the reason all the time. Her body was in Germany while her soul was in home country. Let's correct this mistake"
They all went to back again. With the help of the priest, Sofia's soul again went into her body. Everybody was happy. Felix, Mr Leandor, Sofia start to live in their mansion. Felix became the CEO again. But this time he spare his time for his family.
Silence after a storm means not the end of the storm. If means the next storm will come soon.