13. Kidnapped

"Can I go to the club with Jason? Pretty please?", Sofia was showing her cuteness to take permission from Felix to go to club with Jason. She got to know that Jason was her childhood best friend so she wanted to hangout with him. Jason invited her for the first time so she wanted to go. She have never gone somewhere with friends.

But Felix's problem was that the location was a club. He knew it is not a good place to go for a innocent soul like her. But he can't stop Sofia also, as Sofia is excited to go. At last Felix accept the defeat as Jason promised that he will protect her. So he let Sofia go with Jason.

At the club car park

Jason and Sofia got out from car. When they started to walk towards club few people came and tried to kidnap Sofia. But as Jason became a trouble they kidnapped both Jason and Sofia.
Sofia and v were tied to a chair. Eyes, mouth and hands were tied. One man walked towards Sofia and  remove her blindfolds. He sat in front of her.
“Sofia Dove Amel.  Weakness of Mr. Felix, CEO of Leandor fashion designing company and Mr Leandor, mafia king in south Korea. Nice to meet you...oh I'm sorry I forgot."
He untied the mouth of Sofia. "Now talk"
"Who are you? Why did you kidnap me and my friend? Let us go please", Sofia pleaded.
"Oh I kidnap you because I want to ruin my enemies Mr Leandor and Mr Félix by ruining you."
"What do you mean ruining me? Are you going to kill me?"
"Oh you are so innocent. Don't worry I will do what I want." , saying that he start to touch Sofia's leg. "By the way I'm Mr Lee"
"Please I'm scared. Let me go"
"Don't worry princess I will let you go but not now."

Snap

"Hahaha...you kept your filthy hands on a wrong guy. By the way, nice to meet you. I'm shadow, in another words, I'm your death." Shadow start to cut all the people brutally killed them without showing a bit of mercy.

Snap

Police sirens sounds heard and Jason and Sofia was saved by the police. They went home with their partners. Felix took Sofia home and went to the police again.

" brutal deaths were recorded in that place. Only Jason and Sofia was alive. I got statements from both Jason and Sofia. Sofia said Mr lee kidnapped to ruin her so he can ruin both Mr Felix and Mr. Leandor. Who is Mr. Lee?", policeman said.
"Mr lee is our business enemy."
"And Sofia said that Mr lee tried to touch her so she get scared. Then she get unconscious. As Jason's statement, like Sofia said he heard Sofia's cries and begs and after some time Sofia's cries stopped. And some person called shadow came and kill all the people. As his eyes were closed he didn't see how shadow look like. We need to do few works. This murderer giving me a daily headache. That psycho might be taking revenge or something but because of him, we have to suffer.”, policeman said in an uninterested way.
"Sir, these are the cctv records around the location. But after entering kidnappers and victims no one have entered or left the place. As there is no other way to enter into that place except the front door, there is no person left. We even checked whole place. We couldn't find a single being." Constable hand over the files to the policeman.
“we will inform you if we found something about this case.”
“Thank you”, Felix shake his and with policeman and left. When he came after several days, policeman said, they already closed the case as there were no proofs and the dead people were wanted criminals.