4. First anniversary

Time skipped

1st year marriage anniversary came.

" I'm so happy. I want to celebrate this day. Yes. I want flowers , candles and balloons." , Sofia was listing items she wanted to surprise her husband.

Sofia decorated whole mansion with blue iris, vandela roses, dark blue delphinium, while roses and lily flowers. Whole mansion was lighted by blue and white candles and hang hundreds of balloons. She herself made many delicious foods.

After decorating she dress herself with a special dress and waited. " I'm sure even dead men will fall for me in this dress. Cold ice will surely melt today with my warmness.", Sofia's eyes were sparkling with the curiosity. Curiosity of how her husband will behave after he start to love her. She was imaging how all things. But only positive. Sofia was sitting with full confidence.

The day was slowly ending. Sofia's hopes were dropping little by little. Her heart was paining but she told herself that this will work to encourage herself. But at the end, Felix didn't arrive home. So Sofia went to sleep like a zombie with a broken heart.

Felix arrived home at about 2.00am. Whole mansion was in dark. When he entered as switch on the light he felt guilty as he now only remembered the speciality of this day. He saw melted candles, flowers, balloons, food and big gift box.

When he opened it he saw a navy blue full dress. It is fully designed by Sofia. When he entered Sofia's bedroom he saw an angel. Sofia was wearing white dress decorated in navy blue *matching clothes*First time he got a small feeling. Feeling of many butterflies in the stomach. His eyes were mesmerised by the view in front of him. His sleeping angel. Yes. His angel.

"I feel little sorry. Even I didn't accepted her as my wife. I should at least respect her efforts. I will apologise tomorrow."

Felix felt more guilty. Guilty for coming late and forgetting the anniversary.