With that being said, I helped Noah out of bed and guided us to the bathroom.

"We can take a quick shower together." I said while preparing the water temperature for us.

When I turned back around I seen that Noah was slowly removing his shirt. I could tell his shyness was just apart of him and that my presence probably makes him that way. But it's cute nonetheless to me. I watched as he removed his bottoms and how he walked by me slowly while adverting his gaze. He got in the shower and I felt myself becoming hard again. The way his soft bottom sat on top of me definitely got a reaction out of me earlier, but now seeing him absentmindedly submit to me had me hard again.

Once I got undressed, I got in behind him and admired his back side more. His back was slender and lead down to his perky yet soft bottom. I walked up to him and grasped his hips firmly but not too tight. His breath hitched and I got the best view of his hard front side as the soap slid down his body sexily. It was hypnotic seeing all the different paths the water streamed down from his chest to his legs. I breathed deeply into the side of his neck. I felt him shiver delightedly as I began to feel myself perk up between the back of his thighs.

As I planted tender kisses along his neck, I felt him push up and down on his tip toes to create a slow friction of myself on his bottom.

I knew what he wanted.

"What are your safe words?" I asked hungrily along his neck.

"Red..red to st..st..stop and yellooow to slow down." He mumbled in-between stuttered and soft pants.

I began to suck harder and harder upon his neck with each extra kiss I planted on him. By the time I finished, he had 5 hickies forming from the side of his neck leading to his shoulder in a straight line. It looked beyond sexy and bestowed my ownership of him.

After leaving my marks on him, I turned him around quickly while keeping a firm hold. He looked in tranced and fully flustered. I slowly released my hold of him and backed away alluringly while sitting upon my built in shower bench.

"Come." I commanded.

He only got a step close before I directed him to get down and crawl.

He obeyed and kept his gaze on my twitching cock that was practically begging for contact.

When he was finally between my legs ready to engulf my cock in his mouth, I grasped his face between my thumb and fingers. His eyes darted from between my legs to my face now. He was definitely caught off guard.

"Don't move." I directed as I stood and exited the shower.

~Noah's Point of View~

I stayed planted on all fours as James abruptly left from out of the shower. I was caught off guard by his sudden shift. I began to worry if I did something wrong.

I soon heard slight shuffling and vibration of something. And following after that, I heard the sound of a lotion bottle clicking once then again. Almost as if the first click was it opening, and the second click insinuating whatever it was closing.

I trembled with anticipation,nervousness and curiosity. Before I knew it, James opened the sliding shower door and got back in. He walked behind me and inserted what assumed to be a lubed up butt plug into my hole. I panted with arousal as it went deep and had a slight curve and wavy texture.