We Are Jinchuuriki

Start from the beginning

"So this is your secret jutsu. You are using your hearts to create a perfect clone. I have to be honest; this is quite an achievement," Naruto spoke, hoping to buy time for the others to arrive. Spreading his sense as wide as possible, he knew Asuma sensei was rushing towards their location with Ino and several Taki Shinobi.

Kakuzu had no visible reaction to what the blonde said, except his eyes widened for a second before going back to normal; he wouldn't allow the brat the satisfaction of knowing he caught him off guard.

This is beyond what Itachi informed us; it is one thing to say he is High Chunin level at best and an entirely different thing to be S-Rank Shinobi; no, Itachi must have either upheld information on purpose or something happened that he wasn't aware of. The leader won't be happy with us; I need to deal with them soon; it is already humiliating that I needed to show my secret jutsu to this brat, Kakuzu thought with anger, ready to attack with both of his Heart Clones at the same time when a shockwave came out of nowhere, so strong that every tree, grass, and rock was ripped apart, sending it flying away.

Kakuzu used chakra on his feet to keep his balance as the wind slammed against him, trying to take him away.

The moment the shockwave hit, Shikamaru didn't even have time to understand what was happening before he was sent flying, but Naruto grabbed the jacket around his shoulder, keeping him from flying away, using his chakra around his feet to keep himself steady.

Naruto saw the large explosion very far from them; the smoke had already reached a hundred meters, knowing of only one person who could cause something like this and was nearby. I hope you won the fight, Fuu; Naruto thought knowing the Tailed Beast Bomb was very costly, especially when the Jinchuuriki is not a perfect one.

While Fuu could use the mini Jinchuuriki form for a few minutes, that still was far from a perfect Jinchuuriki like Killer Bee or Yagura.

After the shockwave went away, the landscape around them had changed drastically; every tree was ripped apart from its roots, leaving behind only a hole where the tree should have been, and many tree parts, branches, and rocks broken to pieces were all around them, the vast forest that was in front of them just a minute ago now was reduced to a desolate landscape, with no life anywhere.

The birds had flown away before the shockwave arrived, but that wasn't the same as the other forest animals, but now wasn't the time to mourn about it.

Kakuzu glanced in the direction where the explosion came from; he knew if Hidan was hit directly by whatever that was, then his immortality would do little to nothing to help him.

Is the bastard really dead? He asked himself; if that was the case, then he knew whoever was fighting the idiot was headed here right now to help the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. Stupid Idiot, I always told him he was careless, he thought, and just as he thought of attacking, a man landed in front of the blonde brat.

Kakuzu recognized his face almost immediately; he had quite a big bounty on his head.

Asuma Sarutobi stood in front of his students, his blades ready to fight the enemy; Ino was behind him, checking on Naruto and Shikamaru.

Asuma analyzed the enemy in front of him; he didn't recognize the man, the green-haired girl wanted to come with them, but the Taki Shinobi ordered her to stay behind, stating that she was too valuable to be put in danger; Asuma had wanted to point out that she had fought an S-Rank Shinobi and apparently won, but this wasn't his Village, not his Shinobi, not his problem.

"Ino, take Naruto and Shikamaru away. Let me deal with this," Asuma ordered, his voice leaving no place for discussion; he would protect his students, and that was his job as a Sensei, to protect them.