will this ever end?

Start from the beginning

"not so fast, pal."

"shit." The agent said and pulled out a gun and aiming at him but Captain America jumped in and threw his shield at him from behind, dropping him to the ground.

"this was a trap..." He screamed and looked at Sandy, "...you snitch."

"stay down, this doesn't need to get ugly." Captain warned.

When he tried to get up and charge at Captain, Hawkeye shot an arrow at his feet and it bond them together and he fell down again. Captain came forward and grabbed his collar tightly,

"you work for HYDRA don't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"son....just don't. Save your time and ours, tell us where you work."

"HYDRA, you're right, I work for HYDRA." The agent said getting scared.

"we already know that, we don't need confirmation. Tell us the location of your base." Hawkeye asked.

"alright, alright. I'll tell you. I'll tell you."

.

.

.

.

It felt like I've been trapped here forever, I lost count of how many time they turned on that deafening noise from last few hours with me tied inside this chamber, without food or water.

They wanted me to get this ability to work on command but I couldn't control it. Honestly I wanted it to happen again so it could shield that noise for me but no matter how much I try it wouldn't appear again. My mind was getting empty at this point, my eyes got too tired to shed even a single tear. I lost all my energy to resist these bondage.

It was pause until I knew they were going to start it again, I could do nothing but wait for the next wave but it taking longer than usual.

Then I heard the door open to my right, I couldn't move my head but even if I did I didn't even have enough energy to do so, I just moved my eyes towards where I could hear foot steps, and just as I expected, Strucker was in view.

"why must you waste our day like that?"

I was too drained to reply, actually I couldn't even change my facial expressions.

"well, no matter. We got tomorrow. we'll spend the whole day here again until you learn to do it."

Hearing that broke all my heart, another day in hell was waiting for me as I was slowly losing my hopes to get out of here. will I ever get out now?

"as for your punishment, no food today." He said smiling sadistically and walked out before commanding his guards to take me inside my cell again.

Two guards came forward and grabbed sides of whatever I was tied down to and started moving outside, I guess it was something similar to a stretcher. The guards were wearing more armors and safety gear this time.

As we were on our way my eyes kept looking straight at the ceiling thinking about my previous normal life. it felt like everything of that life was left behind now. The biggest of my worry was submitting assignments due deadlines, now I'm not sure if I'll even get out of here alive. What would I even do going back now, where would I even go? I couldn't go back like this, after whatever happened to me. I don't know what have I become, I've become a monster.

I stopped thinking once I heard the door shutting close before I looked around to find out I was back in that cell.

When will this ever end?