35.3 - Third Imposter

koJACK: "how has no one found a body or started a meeting? heck how long have we been goin- holy shit"

HOTTIE: "fr? i already found one body in like the corner of cafeteria,,, everyone didnt even notice it what the heck"

cherrypi: "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO KILLED THEM"

daishou: "y'all really in for a surprise"

cherrypi: "oh damn a third dead person- no one is reporting nor calling meetings yet?? this imposter is on a killing streak,,,"

kubroo: "this game hurt me so many times,,,"

! ! ! BODY REPORTED ! ! !

Terushima: "YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I SAW YOU KILL DAISHOU!"

Oikawa: "HUH??? I DIDN'T SEE HIM AT ALL!"

Kenma: "Where's the body?"

Terushima: "RIGHT AT ELECTRICAL WHEN LIGHTS WENT OFF- I SAW DAISHOU'S TEENY LEGS IN MY LITTLE LIGHT RUNNING TO THE DIRECTION TO ELECTRICAL AND THEN THE NEXT THING IK AFTER I FOUND KENMA LATER ON AND REGROUPED BY ELECTRICAL, HIS BODY WAS RIGHT BY YOU AND SELF REPORTED! I BET YOU KILLED WHATEVER HAPPENED TO KUROO AND KENMA TOO! THEY WERE ALL IN THE RIGHT SIDE BEFORE WE SEPARATED FROM CAFETERIA!"

Oikawa: "EXCUSE ME? I JUST SAW THE BODY- SOMEONE KEPT MESSING WITH THE LIGHTS AND I STRUGGLED! I NEVER EVEN NOTICED HIS BODY UNTIL LIGHTS WENT ON! AND THEY WERE BOTH ALIVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE RIGHT!"

Terushima: "YOU IGNORED THE REPORT BUTTON? LISTEN I KNEW IT FROM THE START YOU WERE SUS EVER SINCE YOU LEFT YOUR MIC UNMUTED AND HEARD IWAIZUMI SCOLDING YOU FOR TAKING HIS MILK! YOU EVEN CONFESSED YOU STOLE MINE BEFORE!"

Oikawa: "BITCH YOU'RE LACTOSE INTOLERANT- I GOT MY RIGHTS TO DRINK IT AND- WHAT MY MIC WASN'T MUTED???"

Kenma: "Everyone, calm down. Where was everyone before the report? I was side-stepping with Terushima by admin when lights went off to electricial. He said he saw Daishou's legs going down to electrical when it went off. Where were you before?"

Oikawa: "I was from reactor before going to electricity! I saw Daishou fucking with the lights and when the lights were on, Iwa-chan was still mad at me, so we talked for a bit... and when I tabbed out, Daishou was dead and I reported."

Terushima: "Nice excuse, but that ain't gonna work on me. Atsumu was sus at you the whole time and I really believe it."

Oikawa: "Really? Maybe it was you! How could you lose Daishou already?! Y'all were vouching for each other and look what happened there."

Kenma: "I have been side stepping with Terushima the whole time until lights were on. Really, I haven't came across you much and Terushima has been doing his tasks."

Oikawa: "Are you kidding me, Ken-chan? You don't believe me once at all?! It has to be Terushima!"

Terushima: "I ain't believing your flimsy excuse just because your dense ass couldn't let go of your obsession of milk, even resorting to stealing! You are sus."

teru:) has voted. 2 remaining.

Oikawa: "HAH? I HAVE BEEN DOING ALL MY TASKS SO FAR! AKAASHI AND KUROO CAN CONFIRM!"

worldBEAUTY has voted. 1 remaining.

Terushima: "OHOHO? BUT THEY DIED THIS ROUND? ISN'T THAT SUSPICIOUS? KENMA, GET HIM!"

Kenma: "Oikawa, you're highly sus. This is what we have to come down to."

Oikawa: "KEN-CHAN, NO! YOU'RE GONNA THROW THE GAME!"

worldBEAUTY has been ejected.

koJACK: "NO NO THEY THRW THE GAME"

cherryPI: "WAIT IT WAS TERUSHIMA?"

kubroo: "NO DUMBASS- IT WAS KENMA!"

The bold, red words across the screen spelled "DEFEATED" making you sigh immensely as soon as mics of the spectators turned on. They continue to ramble on and even cursed Terushima and Oikawa the whole time while Kenma and Akaashi stayed deafened.

Atsumu: "YOU WEREN'T IMPOSTER? I WAS FUCKING SOBBING WHEN I SAW KENMA KILL DAISHOU! WHY WERE YOU SO SUSS?"

Oikawa: "biTCH I TOLD YA IT AINT ME-"

Konoha: "Nice defense."

Bokuto: "I'm hungry..."

Akaashi: "Do you want to get milk from the convenient store?"

Kuroo: "Hey, hey! How about we drink tonight! I'm done with y'all smooth brains!"

Daishou: "Ew, no."

You brought your knees up to your chest, slowly spinning around on the chair. It was intense and unexpected. That win came from Kenma's deceitful skills, you can never predict his actions. Hearing a knock from the door, you yelled, "Come in!" Your lips formed a pout as soon as your boyfriend entered the room. "Hmph. I can't believe you won that without saying a thing. You let everyone accuse each other."

"It was pretty amusing though. The game was easier once Bokuto was out, at least he killed one person."

"He killed me!"

Kenma chuckled, pointing to your webcam. "How about you turn off your cam and mic for the stream right now?" You tilted your head, already doing so. When he saw you to complete those tasks, he leaned over from behind your chair with arms around your neck. You blushed a bit by his head that hovered over your head. "I did pretty good for a solo imposter."

"That's because all the sus was on Atsumu and Oikawa. I was so hurt... I can't believe you were able to get so many kills so fast." You heaved another sigh before nuzzling your nose into his sleeve. "It's like the cooldown didn't matter to you at all."

"It was a matter of time and speed. I'm surprised I never got caught when doing vent kills. Nor has Terushima even noticed I vented back and forth from admin to electrical. I did look innocent for the very least. Did I do good?"

You pretended to think with small hums before giggling. "Yeah, you were amazing out there. Everyone wants to take a break. Maybe we should end the stream there." You felt a nudge on the top of your head, making you shake your head a bit to look up at Kenma's black strands falling on your forehead. "Kenma?"

"I'm a little tired... can we just sleep for today?" His voice sounded weak and exhausted with eyes that can barely stay open.

Letting out a smile, you turned around on your chair to lean over to Kenma for a kiss. He lazily placed one on your cheek before you laughed. "Yeah, let's sleep for today. Good job, you sussy baka.";)