25.1 - Princesses

WARNING: I am sorry.

Ah, yes. Gay Disney Princesses. That thought never came to your mind until now. You may wonder why it's a subject. Well, you didn't even want to think of it.

What laid in front of you was Kuroo, in your living room, trying to put on a blue crop top with dangling straps. Bokuto was trying to pull up bottoms that corresponds to the color of the top with a wide hem tucked in. They stared at you when you entered, giving a cheerful wave. Bokuto greeted. "Hey, hey, hey, (Y/n)! What's up!"

"Uhhh... honestly I want to know why the fuck you are..." You pointed towards the unique accessories that were scattered in your living room. Slowly, you backed up. "If... you had a thing for Disney princess cosplay..."

"Wait, no, bitch, hold up! I swear I'm not gay-!" Kuroo exclaimed, before tripping on on his shoes with face planted. You burst out in laughter to see his ass sticking out of pants. "BOKUTO, I TOLD YOU TO LOOSEN IT TO THE POINT ITS FITS AROUND MY WAIST! MY ASS IS STICKING OUT!"

Bokuto tilted his head to the side confusingly with a huge, bubbly grin. "How do I do that?"

"You fucking dumbass-" Kuroo cursed out before getting himself back up. You kept cracking up at the sight of him trying to fix up his bottom. "I thought you weren't coming home tonight..."

You sighed. "Well, I finished early to see this. What... are you even doing here? Just because you have a spare key, doesn't make our house a locker room. I know you might want to hide yours kinks-"

"I THINK YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING HERE!"

"BITCH, I LITERALLY CAME TO SEE YOU DRESSING AS JASMINE IN MY HOME! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY?!"

"OKAY, I MAY BE DRESSING AS JASMINE BECAUSE SHE'S LOWKEY CUTE, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M A KINKY BITCH LIKE YOU!"

"I-"

No words came out of your mouth as he smirked. "See, you can't deny because you know damn well about your kinks-" Kuroo immediately fell to the floor when you threw your bag on him, tripping onto the couch. "SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU SO IRRITATED FOR?!"

"Gosh, don't tell me Tsukki got mad at you or something for eating his cake or doing something stupid, possibly like... buying more toys?" You questioned, giving an awkward chuckle. Silence. Looking at Kuroo, averting his eyes from you, immensely sweating. "Kuroo... are you joking?... For real?..." No response. You started to march towards him step by step as he quickly backed away. Guilt was evident on his face. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES TSUKISHIMA HAS CALLED ME TO COMPLAIN HOW MUCH OF A DICK YOU ARE?-"

Kuroo laughed. "That's why I'm trying to make up to him! I'm sure he'll like this!"

"Yeah! I did this for Akaashi and we made up!" Bokuto barged in with arm slung around Kuroo's waist. "Isn't he kind of sexy?"

"To be honest, I can't tell if you guys are genuinely gay at this point..." A sigh escaped from your lips as you picked up the clothes and accessories scattered on the ground. "You better at least cut off two hours of Tsukki's rant of you to me."

"Can't promise."

"Kuroo."

"Yes?"

You cracked your knuckles and started to jump to warm up. A smile remained on your face as you punch the air. "It's been a while since I warmed up like this... I wonder how hard the watermelon will crack with this fist-"

"OKAY, OKAY, I WILL!" He cried out, shaking his head with fear. Your smile loosened up at his response as he snatched his clothes. "GOSH, YOU ARE SO-" Crack. You stretched your fingers until it let out a crack. He gulped. "You... are... so... responsible-"

"Thank you." You gave a smile before picking up a bag that showed a long pink dress in front and drank your water bottle. "Aurora? Sleeping Beauty? WHo is this for?"

"Oh, that! It's for Kenma!" Bokuto shouted before you spat and choked on your water. You eyed the gray-haired male weirdly in disgust. "What the fuck- Why-"

"Don't get us wrong! We thought if you're ever mad, he would need this-"

A grimace went across your face as you threw the costume bag at them. Bokuto laughed playfully. "You know, it's merely impossible to be let off without arguing once! Haven't you guys argued at least once?"

You exclaimed. "The first argument we had was if we should make Kuroo dress as a furry or an eboy for the stream?!"

"... IS THAT WHY YOU GUYS POSTPONED THE STREAM THAT TIME?!"

"I- Oop- that was supposed to be a secret-" Giggling, your eyes traveled over to the male. "You look stupid with the Jasmine outfit. How the fuck you even get it?"

"Ah..." The both of them looked at each other awkwardly, struggling to even explain.

By their expressions, you can already tell something was up. Their expressions was obvious to you all the time, so it isn't that hard to decipher what happened. "Let me guess... you either probably asked someone else to try to buy it, but miserably fail. After that, you had to go in person and kidnapped Yukippe to come to look like y'all ain't crazy."

"Actually... it's something different." Kuroo laughed nervously. "Bokuto and I... borrowed Kenma..."

"...Excuse me? Doesn't he have work?"

"...Noo... Yeah...?"

"Bro. What the fuck did you do?"

Kuroo tapped Bokuto's shoulder as they both nodded in understanding. You eyed at them confusingly before Bokuto went up to you with hand on your shoulder now. "Don't worry, he'll tell you."

"Tell me already."

"Lol no- BITCH I- FUCKING HELL, DON'T PULL MY PANTS DOWN! OMG, KUROO HELP!"

"HEY BRO, I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR ASS THOUGH!"

"I GOT THE CAKE, BUT- (Y/N), NO NO NO NO!"

"I'M BOUTTA KICK YALL OUT OF MY HOME NAKED-"