24 - Tease

nemui's spam session part 3~

—————

"(Y/n)..." Your boyfriend called out to you in a gentle, but worrisome tone as he sat by the side of the kotatsu. "Aren't you peeling too much mandarins?"

You looked towards Kenma, still peeling mandarins with many slices scattered. A smile came to your lips as you responded. "Peeling them is nice. Come on, Kenma! Take some!" You pushed slices of mandarins towards him as he hesitantly took a bite. "Good boy."

"Am I a dog?" He joked, taking one slice and another. It always brings a smile to your face to see him eating what you prepare for him. Kenma snuck many glances on you before speaking up. "Are you taking better care of yourself?"

You hummed confusingly. "Hmm? Of course? What makes you say that for someone who pulls off 24 hour streams?"

"Hmph... Well, you look a lot more haggard... Doing okay?"

"... Can I be honest here?"

"Of course?"

Putting down the mandarins, you took a deep breath before exploding. "OH MY GOD- MY GROUPS ARE SHIT, LIKE THIS DICK KEEPS FLIRTING WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME AND OTHER GIRL. HE HASN'T EVEN FINISHED ONE TASK! I'M YET AGAIN THE LEADER OF A PROJECT YET THEY DO NO SHIT. THANK GOD THERE'S ONE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY HELPS! BUT THESE SENIORS ARE ABSOLUTE LIMP DICKS!"

You panted, plopping your back down and stretched legs under the kotatsu. A sharp growl escaped while you rolled around. "I am this close to losing my shit!-"

"I think you just did."

"Kenma, shush!"

A small sigh slipped out as you tiredly laid arms wide out on the floor with eyes on the ceiling. "Winter is rough... I hope it passes soon. Isn't it your second favorite season?"

"Mhmm... it would be troublesome if it's hot." Kenma responded, making you chuckle. He scooted over to your side, smiling at the sight of your expression. "I'll treat you to dinner when you finish work."

"Pfft- me? Look at you, CEO. I know you're much busier than me." You laughed, snuggling up to your boyfriend's chest with his arms wrapped around you. He smelled faintly like your cucumber shampoo. Even if his stature is significantly smaller than Kuroo's and Bokuto's, who always strangled you with their big body, it's comfortable to know your boyfriend is there. "Sure, let's get dinner when our schedules are cleared..."

You love the small smile on his lips as his fingers played with yours. Kenma teased the bone that slightly stuck out on your fingers before interlocking with them. You chuckled at the ticklish touch of his lips against the back of your hand, leaving a remark. "Your... nails are orange."

"Ah, that?" You looked over to your nails that were stained orange by mandarins and nonchalantly shrugged it off. "Don't worry about it. I'll clean them later."

"It will be permanent if you leave it too long."

"Are you telling me to not to repeat the mistakes you make?"

"Sure... but if you won't clean them soon, then I will."

Looking at the boy confusingly, you watched as his hand wrapped around yours. He pulled your hand up with lips brushing against your thumb. You flinched and blushed at the warm feeling that twirled around your index finger. His teeth gently bit down in middle of your finger, looking up to you with the corner of his lips curled. "K-Kenma, what are you doing?..." You stuttered, flushed red.

Kenma pulled away with a teasing grin. "Cleaning you up." Once he gave that brief response, his mouth returned back onto your finger. Your legs wiggled and hand gripped onto his shirt as he continue to lick the orange stains off. Finger by finger, they were dripped in his saliva with no more stains. He made his way down to your pinky, kissing before licking. Your neck felt hot at the sight of his smirk as he teases your fingers.

"Y-You can stop now..." You stammered over your words as his mouth lifted away. You looked at your wet fingers with lips wiggling nervously. "T-Thanks, but... you..." Eyes trailed down to below his shirt as you jolted with a beet red face. "Did you develop a weird kink from Kuroo or something?..."

"... No." Kenma hesitated before pulling you closer. His hand laid on the back of your head, burying your face into his chest. You hugged him back as he let out a little purr.

"So... what are you going to do with that... you know, thing going down there?"

"Can you pretend you're blind for once?" He looked down with the apples of your cheeks redder than yours with a twitching, unintelligent smile. The cute reaction of his made you want to pamper him. Your fingers comb through his black hair with blonde ends. His free hand held on yours as he pecked on your fingers. The grin cracked on your expression cannot be restrained. "Why do you look so happy?"

You chuckled at the boy as you nuzzled your nose into the crook of his neck. "Hehe, it's new to see you grow a kink."

His cheeks puffed a bit before cupping yours with his hands. "Are you trying to make fun of me?"

You loved the small pout he makes when you tease him. The cute habit of his to keep fidgeting and eyes averted from you. His expressions never change. From the past four years you spent with him, you adore him for his expressions and habits. The boy who distanced himself away from you shyly at first is now the man who loves to stay close to you as much as possible. It made you giggle. "Maybe~"

—————

INSPIRED BY HORIMIYA- PLEASE THE ANIME AND MANGA IS SO CUTE ;;;