13 - Chaos With The Bros

Your night shift finally ended, you can finally recharge your energy with Kenma. When you arrived home, by the front steps, you saw 3 other pairs of shoes that are larger than your feet. "Who's here at this time?" You wandered as you peeked in the living room. Kuroo and Bokuto were gazing at each other 'romantically' with pocky between their mouths. Only a little piece of pocky was left as Bokuto pinned Kuroo to the floor. Akaashi and Kenma looked done with them. They all noticed your presence and looked at you.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! It's (Y/n)!" Bokuto shouted loudly, accidentally breaking the pocky between him and Kuroo. "Ah! It broke!"

"I'm sorry for interrupting your gay-brother bonding, but what are you guys doing here?" You questioned.

Kuroo grinned as he held a box of pocky. "We're playing the pocky game. Want to join in? Better to have more people."

You looked at Kenma for consent as he shrugged. "You won't be jealous if I kiss someone, right?"

"What do you think?" He answered back with another question, but his eyebrows furrowing sure expresses his displeasure.

Bokuto placed his hand on Akaashi's shoulder and asked the same thing, "Will you be jealous if I kissed someone?"

"No." Akaashi replied quickly and Bokuto cried while you giggled nervously.

"I'll join in. What's the rules?" You asked as you sat down next to Kenma.

"If you pull out of the pocky game first, then drink a shot. Basically, that's all." Kuroo briefly explained as he pulled out a popsicle stick and color the tip red. "Out of the little box we have here... whoever pulls the sticks that are green are the pairings for the pocky game... If you're red, you're safe."

You hummed. "Eh? That's interesting, a drunk pocky game. I'm down."

Kuroo started to shake the sticks in the little box with a smirk. "Then let's get started!" Everyone's hand were on all the sticks as Kuroo shouted. "Seeee-no!" Pulling out the popsicle sticks, the ones that were holding green popsicle sticks were you and Akaashi. "Oya? (Y/n) and Akaashi. That's interesting." He handed you pocky as you reluctantly put it in your mouth. Akaashi hesitantly put the other end in his mouth as well. "Start!"

None of you moved until you bit a little piece. Akaashi followed by a small piece as well. Both of you paused after feeling an eerie feeling. Your eyes trailed to Kenma, that was constantly staring you down. His forehead was wrinkled with him biting his lower lip. "Kenma... keeps staring at me..." You thought.

"Sorry, (Y/n)... I don't want Kenma to stare at me like that..." Akaashi spoke as he broke off a piece from you. "I'll take a shot."

You sighed in relief along with Kenma as you whispered to him with a smirk. "Why were you staring us down like that? Jealous?" His pinky tapped on yours and slowly wrapped in his hand around yours. Your face slightly blushed and your smirk faltered as he played with your small fingers.

"Perhaps..." He whispered back, tickling your palm with his thumb. "I just don't like seeing you play pocky with anyone else."

"That's called jealousy..." You replied back. Kenma's free hand trailed down to your waist, pulling you closer to him while both of you held hands.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Lovebirds, get a room!" Bokuto shouted at the two of you, watching you two flirt as the pocky between him and Akaashi broke. "Ah! It broke!"

Akaashi sighed. "If you keep moving your mouth like that, of course, it's going to break." The drunk pocky game continued on...

"Hic, AgGGgGgaaasShhiii!" Bokuto continued to yell, drinking shot by shot. "GimmMme a tOoOsssS!" As soon as all the pocky ran out, everyone continued to drink.

Akaashi looked up at Bokuto, replying nonchantly. "No." It seemed like he wasn't a light weight as he continued to drink shots slowly.

"WaaaHAHhhhahH, Kubroooo!" Bokuto whined, clinging onto Kuroo. "We're bros, right?"

"Of course, Brokuto!" exclaimed Kuroo as he slapped Bokuto's butt. "Get your ass outta my face bro!"

Looking at Akaashi, who seems done with these idiots to Bokuto, acting like a crackhead, you asked. "Bokuto? Who would you fuck, marry, kill? Kenma, Akaashi, or Kuroo?"

"Kill Kenma, Marry Akaashi, Fuck Kuroo!" Bokuto answered immediately.

"Ain't that in---t, brudda?" Kuroo questioned as he slung his arm around Bokuto.

Bokuto cackled. "It ain't gay if it's in---t, man!" With their idiotic brains, they both laughed like everything is normal.

"Dude, they're not fine..." You remarked and groaned, feeling alcohol getting you drunk. Your head laid on Kenma's lap, who avoided drinking. "I feel sick..."

Kenma sighed and carefully lifted you up. His hands wrapped around your thighs, looking at each other face to face. "I'm taking (Y/n) to our room. Clean up later."

Kuroo giggled. "Practice safe sex, Kenma!" Annoyed, Kenma marched off with you in his arms. Once both of you reached the room with the door locked, he sat down on the bed with you on his lap.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Kenma questioned as he swept the hair on your face behind your ear. Your face was completely red and gave a drunk smile. "You're pretty drunk."

"Yeeee!" You exclaimed, hugging him and your legs wrapped sround his torso. "This feels much better than listening to Bokuto and Kuroo be homosexual. I am a bit sad because we haven't even paired up for pocky game the whole time! The sticks are shit!"

Kenma gave you a peck on the cheek, feeling teary from not being able to play it with him. In the bedside drawer, he pulled out a box of pocky that surprised you. "Let's play it then."

"Since when did we have a box of pocky in there?!" You questioned.

"For emergency cases, where you get moody during the time of the month." He said with a smile as he ripped the bag of pocky with his teeth and pulled one pocky up with his mouth. Your face flushed as you took the other end and he started to nibble on the other end. Embarrassed, you barely moved. "You don't want to play?"

"No, it's just... when we're playing alone like this... I get nervous..." You replied shyly as you saw a grin form on Kenma's face. "Sorry..."

Kenma whispered to you, "No, it's okay. It's cute. I'm glad you don't show that face to anyone else." He ate the remaining pocky and kissed you. You felt heated as soon as he leaned forward to enter his tongue in yours. Flustered, you held onto his back, speechless. Kenma noticed how you're struggling to hold on, so he placed you carefully on the bed.

"Kenma... Everyone else is outside..." You sighed with satisfaction as his hand crawled up underneath your shirt with his hands, making you shiver nervously.

"It's fine." He reassured you with a peck on your lips and a hug. "I just miss you a lot." His words always seem to make you blush and warm, so cute... Your moment lasted until there was a loud knock on a door.

"KENMAAAAA! GOT ANY CONDOMS?!" You heard Bokuto's voice echo through the door. You looked up to see Kenma's face of annoyance once again. His hand searched through the bedside drawer to get an extra box of condoms. Once he opened the door, he smacked a box of condoms to Bokuto's face, leaving a red welt. "HEY- THAT HU-" Kenma shut the door on him.

When Kenma returned to you, he seemed extremely tired and displeased. You tried to reassure him. "Kenma? Are you okay? Do you want to rest?" Your arms stretched out to him from the bed and immediately pounced into your arms. He snuggled into your chest, feeling a lot more better.

"Sorry... they ruined it." He apologized, wrapping his arms around you. He felt bad, but you shook your head.

"You're here, everything is fine." You reassured him as you hugged him back. "Let's just rest for today, okay?" You looked down at Kenma's smiling face that seemed to stay as he fell asleep in your arms. He was cute, sleeping right away in your arms. Carefully trying not to wake him up, you took off Kenma's hair tie and rest it in on the bedside drawer. You patted his head until you dozed off, ignoring everything, just with you and Kenma