35.2 - Second Imposter

cherrypi: "B-Bokuto, you literally exposed yourself, what the fuck?"

brokuto: "I thought that the vents were for everyone!"

cherrypi: "Ok, I admit that was a clean vent kill, but what the fuck-"

You tapped on the side of your head, exploring the map as you contemplate who's the second imposter. Gathering up your list of suspects, you decided to travel across to Electrical when lights went off, talking to chat as you go. "Okay- I'm literally so suss of everyone that I can't choose- I swear to god, Oikawa literally slipped out of every situation. Konoha seems so sure and was confirmed for his garbage dump- Oh my gosh, I'm being played right now. And- hOLY-" You cut out when you saw a brown body cut while a cyan body joins in to report it.

Terushima: "WAIT, KONOHA BRO DIED? WE WERE RIGHT BESIDES HIM?!"

Daishou: "IT WAS A STACK KILL- LITERALLY MORE THAN HALF OF EVERYONE WAS HERE."

Kuroo: "Bruh, I was lost and met Kenma right outside of security."

Kenma: "Mhm."

Oikawa: "OKAY- I LITERALLY SAW THE REPORT BUTTON BY THE WIRES BY THE VENT- I KNEW TERUSHIMA, DAISHOU, AND AKAASHI WERE HERE- I SWEAR IT'S ONE OF THEM!"

Atsumu: "Excuse me? You were the only one doing the wires by the vent! Could it have been you if you vented? I don't remember you, bitch."

Oikawa: "I am so sus of you right now, I can bet my ass that you're the imposter."

Daishou: "How bold of you to assume you had an ass."

Oikawa: "... OKAY YOU UGLY HAIR FREAK! LISTEN UP, BITCH. I WAS DOING W I R E S. AND I FOUND THE REPORT BUTTON AFTERWARDS! I'M SUS OF KUROO, KENMA, AND AKAASHI BECAUSE THEY COULD'VE VENTED! HECK, MAYBE ANY OF YOU- WHAT'S YOUR ALIBI FOR THOSE OUTSIDE OF ELECTRICAL?"

Kuroo: "I was lost with Akaashi, so we went together, but separated when lights went off! I encountered Kenma outside of security, so we were going to go together."

Kenma: "I was looking at cameras before the lights went off. I found Atsumu, soloing on the way to shields before I exited. It's possible he vented to electricity if you never noticed him, but I'm not sure."

Atsumu: "I- WENT ALL THE WAY FROM SHIELDS AND MADE IT TO ELECTRICAL AFTER Y'ALL-"

Oikawa: "I NEVER SAW YOU IN ELECTRICAL BEFORE I DID WIRES- YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLER! ANYONE VOUCHING FOR SUMU-CHAN?" worldBEAUTY has voted. 6 remaining.

Kuroo: "Bro, I hate to say, but you went in late... it's either you vented somewhere close to arrive that late or you were genuinely walking..."

Akaashi: "Atsumu-san... weren't you in the same area where Y/n was before she died?"

Atsumu: "Wowowow, Akaashi, dude- you knew I was genuinely doing the code, right?... You were with me?"

Akaashi: "I didn't see the task bar go up, Y/n left the code area when the bar went up..."

Atsumu: "Maybe you saw it wrong?!"

Terushima: "Sorry, bro... You're suss." teru;) has voted. 5 remaining.

Atsumu: "TERU?!?! BRO WHAT-"

Daishou: "... Don't hold a grudge against us..."

Atsumu: "I'm-"

Oikawa: "GET HIM! I'M LITERALLY BETTING MY ASS ON THIS-"

Atsumu: "EVEN OMI-OMI HAS A NICER ASS! I DON'T NEED YOUR SHITTY ASS IN MY TRASHCAN! GET THAT ASS IMPLANTS OUT!"

daishou has voted. 4 remaining.

kubroo has voted. 3 remaining.

Oikawa: "BITCH, YOU DID NOT JUST CALL THEM ASS IMPLANTS!"

Akaashi: "Please don't be violent or vulgar during the stream..."

mom has voted. 2 remaining.

applepi has voted. 1 remaining.

Atsumu: "Y'ALL, I'M CALLING ON OIKAWA! HE'S BLATANTLY ACCUSING ME FOR WALKING LATE INTO ELECTRICAL WHEN HE'S WITH 3 OTHERS. HECK IT MIGHT EVEN BE THOSE OTHER 3 TOO! FUCK Y'ALL! OIKAWA, EVEN IF YOU GET ASS IMPLANTS, THEY'RE GONNA FALL OUT AND EVEN DEFLATE AN INCH LESS. I HOPE YOU HAVE A DENTED ASS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

Oikawa: "YOU ACTUAL BITCH!"

HOTTIE has been ejected.

You blinked many times before resting your head between your hands to process the events. It went by so fast that you weren't sure what happened. You quickly switched to the in-game chat.

koJACK: ",,,bro that was so toxic"

HOTTIE: "I WAS NOT IMPOSTER FFS- IMMA GET HIS NASTY ASS IMPLANTS NOW-"

cherrypi: "you were actually walking to the electrical that late?!?!"

HOTTIE: "YES? Y'ALL DIDN'T BELIEVE ME?!"

koJACK: "no"

cherrypi: "no"

HOTTIE: "YOU BITCHES-"