22.1 - Between Father and Daughter

"Come here, Berry!" You clapped your hands towards the cat as she cheerfully jumped on your lap, snuggling into your bare thighs. Berry's fur tickled you, making you chuckle while petting her. Your fingers kept tracing the red collar with a bell around her neck. "You're so cute, Berryyy...~" You absolutely adored your child that kept nuzzling her face into the little space between your thighs.

"Heheh, Berry! That tickles a lot!" Berry stood up from your lap to place her paws on your chest, claws tugging your shirt as her head trying to lean up to yours. It was unbelievably cute when she licked your chin.

"(L/n), aren't you spending too much time with Berry?..." Kenma questioned, watching you two from the dining table, having a sip of coffee.

You giggled. "But isn't our child adorable? Ever since Kuroo and Bokuto came, I haven't the time to spend time with her because they kept hogging her... Kuroo left full of scratch marks all over. Surprisingly, she likes Bokuto."

"Yeah, I know. You haven't done anything, but play with Berry the whole day. We're supposed to start a stream today."

"Awww, but I want to play with Berry all day though!" You whined, playing with Berry's paws with legs on your thighs. "Let me spend time with my child..." Kenma approached you, picking up Berry and gently throw her over the table. It made Berry hiss as he plopped his head down on your lap. "Kenma! Don't throw Berry!"

He groaned. "It's fine, she has feet to land on."

"No! If she was an actual baby, she'd be dead!"

"Don't worry, she's not dead yet."

"Kenma-" You facepalmed at the boy who kept nuzzling his face between your thighs. Sighing, your hand stroked the back of his head. He purred, behaving like a cat would. "Just don't throw Berry again..."

"Can't promise." He responded, leaving a peck on your thighs, making you shakened.

Flustered, you retorted. "Get off my lap if you can't follow a simple rule!" You flipped him off your lap with a loud thud and groans followed after. "Ah, shit. I wasn't expecting for you to hit your head."

"What do you- OW, BERRY!" Kenma suddenly shouted when Berry pounced at the defenseless boy, clawing at his chest. "Stop it! You're going to ruin my hoodie!" You only snickered at him from the sidelines. "Are you laughing?"

"Of course not, my precious boyfriend is bein- pfft..." You couldn't hold back your laughter, already pissing off Kenma. His hands crawled back onto your right leg, propping himself up. Berry jumped onto your left as the two stared into each other like sparks flying. "Come on, don't fight with Berry."

He growled at the cat. "Of course, I'm not. She's just a cat." Regardless of his words, they continue to glare holes at each other, gripping tightly onto your thighs. When Berry started hissing, Kenma mimicked her by doing the same. At that point, you felt like you might be in middle of a cat fight. What can possibly get worse from there?