11 - Your First Times

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE IN WATTPAD- I ONLY UPDATE IN QUOTEV oOOPS

"Kenma! Kenma!" You exclaimed excitedly as Kenma looked at you away from his video games to see a large photo book in your hands. "Let's look over the album! I just found this in our closet after cleaning up!"

Kenma smiled and turned off his games from the tv. His legs opened up with his hands gesturing for you to come over. You went ahead and sat between his legs as his arms wrapped around your waist. You opened the album book to see the varieties of photos of you and Kenma. The both of you smile to see all of the memories you made together. You stopped turning the pages as you look at a photo from the summer festival. "Is something wrong?" He questioned, but you shook your head.

"The summer festival we went after we graduated from Nekoma... this is where we had our first kiss." You smiled to ourself as Kenma gave you a little peck near your eyes. "We were so shy to show affection, now we kiss everyday." You giggled.

"I think it's cute that you remember when we had our first kiss." He remarked, making you blush. "I remember that time very clearly..."

—————

It was the summer where the both of you were in their first year of University. You really wanted to go out with him, but he managed to make room for you. He held onto your hand through the crowds by stands to not lose you.

"Kenma, look! They're selling candy apples!" You exclaimed, getting excited like a child. His face remained expressionless all the time, so you wanted to at least get a smile from him. "Let's get them!"

"Sure." He whispered to you. Both of you got candy apples and walked up the stairs of a hill to find a good spot to look for fireworks. "This is our first time not going with Kuroo..."

You gave a small smile and tightly held onto his hand as you went up a few steps ahead of him. You turned and giggled, "He's letting us have our date. He said he didn't want to third wheel again."

"I see..." Kenma muttered as they make it up to the highest point near rails.

"This is a pretty good spot!..." You remarked as you heard speakers announce the firework show is starting. "Ah! It's starting!" The fireworks started to fill the dark sky with its color as the both of you looked at amazement. It was beautiful. Your eyes happened to trail off to look at Kenma's small smile. His smile was cute, he didn't smile as often, but you were happy to see that expression of his.

You tugged onto his shoulder to grab his attention. As he turned around to look at you, you pulled him slightly down. Your height didn't reach, but your lips lightly brushed his cheek. You let go to look at his dazed expression. It was embarrassing that you couldn't reach up to him. You apologized, "Sorry... if you didn't like it."

"No." He spoke finally and leaned forward towards you. "I didn't hate it. Not at all. I'd like another one..." His slim fingers traced his lips. "Can we kiss again?"

Your face blushed red as his too. He leaned more forward to press his lips against yours. It tasted like the candy apple you just bought with him. You can feel his slightly chapped lips, but you didn't mind. It was your first kiss.

—————

"I thought it was cute for you to ask for a kiss..." You giggled and Kenma buried his red face into your neck. "What's wrong? Embarrassed?"

"Ah... you were cuter when you were too short to kiss me onnthe cheek." Kenma remarked and your face grew red.

You retorted, "I'm not that short!" He felt his chuckle on your neck, tickling you a bit. "I can't believe I barely grew and now you're like 5'8 now..."

"Height isn't hindering us right now." His voice trailed off as his head leaned closer to your face. "Can I kiss you?" His question got you off-guard and you nodded shyly. He pressed his lips against yours. He no longer had those chapped lips. You knew that he's been putting chapstick more often for you. The kissing lasted longer than usual. You felt his tongue peeking inside your mouth and pushed you down on the couch. He finally released from the kiss to give you a gasp of breath. "Do you remember the first time we did it then?"

Your face bursted beet red and you pounded on his chest, pouting. "Don't say that!" He chuckled and laid on the edge of the couch. He kept you trapped between the couch and him with his arm wrapped around your waist. "I love you..." You whispered and you saw his face reddened despite his face trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah... I love you too." He kissed your forehead and you nuzzled your face into his chest. It seems like he fell asleep really quick. You looked up to see his peaceful sleeping face. You gave a soft smile and gave a peck on his chin. "I really love you..."