Jungkook nodded, greedily breathing in to calm his burning nerve endings.

Leaning down so his chest was firmly pressed against Jungkook's back, Seokjin wrapped his left arm around his upper body protectively.

"Don't forget, always breath when it becomes too much" he murmured next to his ears and Jungkook nodded again, biting unto this lower lip until he tasted blood. Seokjin positioned himself behind him properly, nudging the striated area with the head of his cock.

He cooed sweet nothings into Jungkook's ears as he sank further into him, who in turn gasps and clawed at the sheets desperately. The pain was blinding the first few seconds, until his muscles loosened up a little bit and the bulbous head of Seokjin's cook popped in.

"You're doing so good my Jeonguk"
Seokjin praised and licked his neck. "It'll be over soon, just keep breathing"

Jungkook yowled lowly and Seokjin caressed his stomach where the heat was slowly beginning to build up again. Another few inches slipped in, and Jungkook groaned, letting his head fall forward unto the pillows, shivers wracking up his entire body.

Carefully, Seokjin bottomed out and paused
so Jungkook had the chance to get used to the feeling of being so full, stuffed to the brim even.

"Please move," he whispered hoarsely and
arched his back. Seokjin groaned, a sound
between pleasure and the strain to hold
back, and comply. Jungkook moaned loudly
when he felt Seokjin's cock slide along the insides of his walls, dragging the mushroom head over that very special spot again.

Gradually, Seokjin picked up pace, until Jungkook was a moaning and sighing mess hanging limply in his arms. The only thing he could feel was pleasure and the need for more. It was intoxicating to be connected with Seokjin so intimately that he somehow dreaded the moment it would all be over.

His abdominals clenched with the need to
cum and he greedily met Seokjin thrust for
thrust.

"Such a good boy" Seokjin praised, you're doing so well" he added, and flicked his
nipple, drawing out a yelp from Jungkook.

"Please," Jungkook practically begged shamelessly and reached back to stroke himself, though Seokjin was quick to slap his hand away. "Don't touch yourself," he warns, wrapping his own hand possessively
around Jungkook's leaking rock hard member. "Let me take care of you instead"

And he did,

Jungkook almost screamed himself hoarse,
the sound of skin slapping against skin
was the only thing besides the moans and
grunts he could hear, and his vision got
hazy every time Seokjin would thrust into him, hitting against that spot head on.

"Cum with me, Jeonguk," Seokjin groans,
and Jungkook trembled under his pummeling thrusts. His cock jerked and throbbed In Seokjin's hand, and he came with a breathless moan all over the silk sheets, not caring where each drops landed. Seokjin roared in pleasure and held himself deep in Jungkook as he came, too, thick ribbons of cum splashing against Jungkook's sensitive walls.

Gently, Seokjin lowered both of them onto the bed and gasped when he felt his cock slip out of Jungkook, warm trail of cum flowing out of him and down over his balls. He laid down next to him, wrapping his arms around him and Jungkook sighed contently, his breathing still out of control.

"Are you okay" Seokjin questions, tucking some strands of the boys moistened blonde hair behind his ears.

Jungkook could only nod, words still unable to form as he stared up at the ceiling completely spent.

Smiling to himself, Seokjin leaned in for a kiss, smooches inbetween as he pacified Jungkook to the best of his ability, "You did so well for your first time, I'm so proud of you" the last kiss landing on the boys nose as he spoke.

Jungkook carefully turned to look him in the face and he instantly broke out into a smile, "That was hell yea amazing, we should do it more often"

Seokjin couldn't help but provide the boy with a questioning look, "Often? Does this mean you'd like to properly start dating me now? Because I just don't go around sleeping with random people"

His statement earned him a smack on the arm by Jungkook, "I'm not random, better watch it"

Seokjin giggled fondly, rolling on top of the boy, "Calm your horses, I was only joking" he chided, bopping their noses together, "You're mine now Jeonguk, don't go around stealing kisses from whomsoever you please, you're mine and only mine"

Jungkook breathed out, puckering his lips for a kiss which Seokjin gladly gave, "Same goes for you, since you've always had your eyes on me, better continue keeping them on me, don't fucking mess with me Kim Seokjin"

Seokjin laughed out heartily, attempting to roll off the bed, but Jungkook pinned him down by wrapping his legs around his hip. "Where are you going?" He questions, eyeing the man.

"To run you a bath, I'd do absolutely anything to soothe you tonight, make sure you're not in any form of pain by morning"

How do I even write things like these? I'm just gonna go sanitize my keyboard now, along with my fingers🙈