A LITTLE BIT OF DEJU VU

TAKING IN A DEEP BREATH, NATASHA RAISED HER PHONE TO HER EAR, WAITING FOR THE FAMILIAR SOUND OF HER BEST FRIEND'S VOICE

TAKING IN A DEEP BREATH, NATASHA RAISED HER PHONE TO HER EAR, WAITING FOR THE FAMILIAR SOUND OF HER BEST FRIEND'S VOICE. Her jaw was clenched, her nails digging into the palms of her hands. Eventually, the phone was picked up, "Hey, Nat! What's up!" Clint answered, his voice instantly calming her down.

Feeling less tense than she did a moment ago, she took in a deep breath and pleaded, "I need your help." The other line was silent for a moment, knowing damn well that Natasha Romanoff didn't plead. "Please, Clint... I don't know what to do..."

"...What do you need my help with?" The deaf archer asked, shuffling being heard in the background. Rubbing her forehead, Natasha considered her words. After a moment, the redhead opened her mouth and started to explain, "Things are getting rough here, Clint. Yelena was attacked yesterday, Sirius and Remus are losing their touch with reality as each day passes, and Voldemort's Death Eaters have broken out of prison. I know my family – they'll wanna stay and fight with me... But I don't think they can, Clint."

Taking in a deep breath, she waited for her friend to respond. However, after a few seconds of silence, Natasha continued, "I need you to protect them, Clint. They need to disappear for a bit..." Her throat closed up, tears welling up in her eyes, "I don't wanna do this, but I have to – for family."

Gripping her phone tighter, the redhead began to pace in her room, her mind going a mile a minute. "What are you gonna do?" The archer asked, worry in his voice. A bittersweet smirk formed on the girl's face, her eyes exhausted but determined.

"I'm gonna do what I do best... I'm gonna kill anyone who gets in my way of protecting my family."

Her family wasn't happy when she told them the truth — that she was sending them away. Sirius was offended, refusing to speak to her and look at her. Remus carried a look of sadness, his shoulders hunched in on himself, trying to appear smaller than he actually was.

Yelena, however... Her reaction hurt the most.

"You're leaving me again..." her voice trailed off, her tiny body shaking with rage, begging to be released. "You're just giving up already?!"

Her breath hitched within her throat, suddenly at a loss of words, "No, I—!" Yelena stopped her, her bottom lip quivering violently. "Yelena, please!"

"You don't care about London, Natasha!" Yelena yelled, her legs rushing across the floor and slamming Natasha against the jagged, and sharp wall. The redhead winced, feeling her skin break against the wall. "I know for a fact you couldn't give a shit what happens to those people! You're protecting these people who've done nothing for you, while you're just sending us off like trash!"

She knew her sister wasn't thinking clearly, her mind going back to Ohio. "Sister, it's nothing like that," Ducking out of the way of a kick to the ribs, Natasha held her hands up in surrender, "I'm trying to protect you, please! I don't wanna hurt you!"