CHAOS

'MISSION GET RID OF UMBRIDGE' WAS WRITTEN ON SNAPE'S WHITEBOARD IN HIS ROOM IN BIG LETTERS

'MISSION GET RID OF UMBRIDGE' WAS WRITTEN ON SNAPE'S WHITEBOARD IN HIS ROOM IN BIG LETTERS. Capping the marker close, Natasha twirled it between her fingers as she thought of what to do. Spinning around on her foot, she clasped her hands together and grinned, a look of amusement on her face, "Got any ideas? You know, I do know a giant snake – maybe I can ask him to eat her? Oh! Or maybe we could just set her on fire or– Hey, isn't there like, some kind of curse on the defense job?" Snape blinked slowly, a look of utter exhaustion on his face.

"Natasha, don't try to make this fun." Popping open his favorite bottle of whiskey, he poured himself a generous amount and took a large gulp, making a face as the alcohol burned his throat. Rolling her eyes, Natasha huffed. "Come on, Sev! What's the point of unchecked power if we don't abuse it? No one is gonna know, well, except maybe Yelena – but she has really good ideas!" She crossed her arms over her chest as she met her Godfather's eyes, not breaking eyesight with him.

It took him a few moments, but he eventually rolled his eyes and looked away, rubbing his forehead with a tired look on his face. "Fine, you brat." Grumbling underneath his breath for a few seconds, he stood up from his desk and made his way over to the whiteboard, holding a hand out for the dry-erase marker.

"Umbridge is a master manipulator and doesn't have any shame for anything she does if it's in private and away from the public's eye." Uncapping the marker once more, he began to draw out his strategy, "She was at my trial for when I was being tried as a death eater, and I had the displeasure of talking with her afterward. For that, I found out she supported the dark lord and donated to his cause whenever she could."

In big letters, he only wrote two words.

RITA SKEETER

Turning around to face the redhead, he smirked, "I can send this into Ms.Skeeter anonymously and she'll do the rest of the work for us. She'll be facing the public's wraith, and that will be enough to break her walls down."

Picking up on his point, she continued, "And once that's done, I'll find out some more juicy details about her and keep her on a leash, because knowing Dumbledore – he's not gonna fire her until the end of the year." Mischief danced between their eyes, smirks blown out on their faces.

"Who knew you could be so good at blackmailing people?" Natasha chuckled, shaking her head in amusement. Of course, she knew her godfather was capable of it, but watching him plan it out – that was something else.

Watching Umbridge out of the corner of her eye, Natasha chewed her cereal slowly as she watched the woman tick – her body stiff was tension as she kept glancing over to the Slytherin table where Natasha sat. Natasha would admit, she was getting pleasure from watching the woman be so uncomfortable.

Natasha could also feel Dumbledore's gaze on her as if he knew it was her fault for making Umbridge so nervous. She could tell her friends wanted to say something but knew better than to interrupt Natasha's evil plans. They did that once, and it did not end well for them. They shudder as they think about the maniacal smile and the slight look of insanity in her eyes.