𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑌𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑀

TW FOR PANIC ATTACKS!!

CHRISTMAS AT THE LUPIN-BLACK HOUSE WAS CHAOTIC AS NATASHA THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. The first mistake was putting Clint and Sirius in the same room together for longer than five minutes and hoping that the room wouldn't be in chaos every time they came back. Natasha or Remus could be gone for 30 seconds, and the room would look like a bird had shat all over the room. The second mistake was letting Natasha anywhere near the wrapping paper. No one knew how, but she always somehow ended up wrapped up in the paper. At one point, Tom had to take control of her body and do the wrapping for her.

The third mistake was letting Clint cook anything that wasn't a PB & J sandwich. Natasha will never forget the moment when Clint accidentally split the eggnog all over her head. It took over five showers just to get the smell off of her.

The fourth and final mistake was letting Remus have any kind of alcohol at all. Natasha has never seen a man so out of his mind after one Bloody Mary. For some reason, he kept mistaking Clint as some fraud, Gilderoy Lockhart, and attempted to duel Clint to see 'if he was a fraud or not.' It was his words, not hers.

But all in all, she had a fantastic holiday. Tom, for once, wasn't being a complete ass and seemed to have a bit of holiday cheer. It was honestly a bit unnerving. There would be many moments where she would envision Tom in an ugly Christmas sweater, and she would beg any otherworldly being to take that image out of her mind.

Both Blaise and Daphne sent her gifts, along with Hermione -- surprisingly. Blaise had sent her a bunch of dresses from the country he was visiting with his mother -- which just so happened to be Russia, ironically. Daphne had sent her hair-care items, and a beautiful snake necklace. Hermione has sent her a book on curses and hexes. She had overheard a conversation between her and Blaise and decided to get this for her while she was at Hogsmeade.

Of course, Natasha gave them gifts before they left as well. She had gotten Blaise a cologne that would match his preferred smell for that day, and a muggle book she was fond of -- IT by Stephen King. For Daphne, she had sent the girl a gift card to a clothes store the girl was fond of, and a book on psychology as Daphne once mentioned she was interested in the human mind, and what made them do what they do. And finally, she sent Hermione tickets to a traveling musical and a book on the histories of muggle-borns that made a difference in the wizarding world.

Natasha hugged Clint tightly -- not wanting to let go of her best friend. Winter break was done, and Clint had to go back to the U.S for a mission. "I'm gonna miss you, jerk." She mumbled into his chest, pulling back to look Clint in the eyes. "I'll miss you too, bitch." He chuckled, ruffling her red hair.

She rolled her eyes in annoyance, pushing the older male away from her. "Go." She ordered a slight giggle in her voice. Clint smirked, shivering fakely. "It gives me tingles when you take control like that, Nat." He teased, ducking out of the way of a swinging leg. "Watch the face, Nat!" He yelped, rolling away from the girl, who advanced towards him -- a playful smile on her face.