𝐴 𝑆𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐿𝑌 𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑁

NATASHA ROMANOFF WAS KNOWN TO HAVE MANY THINGS, BUT A GUILTY CONSCIENCE WAS NOT ONE

NATASHA ROMANOFF WAS KNOWN TO HAVE MANY THINGS, BUT A GUILTY CONSCIENCE WAS NOT ONE. It had only been a few days since the graveyard incident, but it felt as if it had happened only moments before. Why couldn't she save Cedric? He had done nothing wrong, so why did he have to die?

Her heart raced within her chest, her mind going a mile a minute. Opening her green eyes, she stared up at the cloudy sky above her. That's how she felt. Dark and Depressed, like the sky above her. God, she felt like shit. The swing above her creaked, its' chains slightly shaking as she pushed herself off the ground.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!"

Natasha's eyes squeezed shut as she tried to forget that moment, the moment in which her childhood was taken away once more.

"I WILL SHOOT!"

Her jaw clenched as her feet skidded herself to a stop, her eyes narrowed at the ground below her.

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

The sound of mocking chuckles was heard. Looking up, she spotted a group of five ugly boys surrounding someone. The leader, who looked like a fat walrus, was clearly trying to intimate whoever they were picking on. Rolling her eyes, Natasha got up to stop the awaiting fight. However, it seemed she wasn't needed as the leader let out a large groan, clutching his private parts with a pained look on his face.

The other kids in his group stared down at the person they were tormenting in anger. Natasha couldn't tell what gender they were, or what age they were, but they seemed to be pretty short. A kid with a rat-like face reached up to push the kid but ended up getting flipped onto his back. Her green eyes widened in shock as she quickly made her way over there. "Hey!" The rat-kid shouted as his friends ran away, clutching his head in pain. "Get back here! You little bitch--"

"You know, that's not a very nice way to speak to someone," Natasha's eyes widened as she heard the familiar accent, her eyes almost falling out of her head as she stared at the little girl with blonde hair, "You should be ashamed of yourself. Attacking a poor, defenseless, little girl... What would your mother say?" The blonde girl shook her head, wagging her finger in his face like he was a bad dog. "Bad Dog!"

Natasha couldn't help herself, a giggle slipped out of her lips. "Yeah, if you don't behave, your mommy won't give you an extra treat after dinner." Natasha slipped in on the taunting, and the blonde girl looked over, looking eyes with Natasha. Her blue eyes widened drastically, taking in a deep breath. Giving the girl a smile, Natasha nudged the boy to go away. "Go away." Quickly grabbing his overweight friend, they ran out of the park.

"...Natalia?" Yelena asked, tilting her head to the side as she stared at the redhead.

Natasha smiled, crossing her arms over her chest. "Hello, little sister." They both stared into each other's eyes, finding nothing to say. Natasha felt awkward as she stood there, closing herself off from her younger sister. Yelena's left eyebrow twitched as she sent a blow to Natasha's stomach.