𝑉𝐼𝑂𝐿𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝑊𝐴𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝐸𝐸𝑀𝑆 𝑇𝑂 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑈𝑆

NATASHA WATCHED AS JOR EXAMINED THE JEWELRY, TWISTING THEM AROUND IN THE LIGHT

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NATASHA WATCHED AS JOR EXAMINED THE JEWELRY, TWISTING THEM AROUND IN THE LIGHT.

Anxiety brewed in her chest, wanting to explode out of her. Still, she managed to keep a hold of her emotions and continued to watch the god examine the jewelry. He hummed in curiosity, which only worsened her anxiety.

After a few moments, he finally turned his attention back over to her. She stood up from her chair, practically sprinting over to him. "Well?" She questioned, wanting to know what the god had found out.

"You were definitely right about needing godly help, Natasha." He chuckled, twirling the necklace in his hand, "This, my dear, is the symbol of my parent, Loki. These words are in the language of the Asgardian people."

She leaned forward, eyes following Jor's fingers as he pointed out each word and its meaning. "This one means 'sliver-tongued' while this one means 'protection,''' He explained to the redhead, who reached out to gently touch the necklace. "The rune, on the other hand, means 'illumination, knowledge, and kinship.' Typically, when Loki gives these, it's a sign of connection — typically familial... However, you're not related to Loki, but you do have a connection to Tom Riddle, who is related."

"Okay... So, what does this mean?" She questioned, gently taking the necklace out of his hand, the weight of the chain giving her comfort. "Why did some weird, half dead-guy give this to Thicknesse?"

Jor shrugged, looking elegant as he did so. However, there was a glint in his eyes that hinted he knew something. "Perhaps it was a warning? To tell you to stop messing with reality." He gave her a pointed look, yanking the necklace off of Natasha's neck. "Honestly, I can't believe that buffoon gave this to you, and you had the audacity to use it!"

Natasha said nothing, simply glaring at him defiantly. "Every patheon has its own version of the fates, someone who controls everything. Normally, all of them hate each other — because of that stupid bet that had been going on about the Super Bowl. However, they all have one thing they agree on: don't fuck with fate. What's done has been done, Natasha. Hermione is gone, and messing with reality isn't going to do anything about it." The Basilisk explained.

"Fine," she spat out, eyes glancing down to the other piece of jewelry, "What about the bracelet?"

Jor narrowed his eyes but allowed the conversation to move on. "This is a gift specifically from the fates of Greek Mythology; it's for your sister, Yelena." He turned the bracelet around, allowing the light to reflect on it, "It's quite obvious who it's meant to represent. Zeus, while one of the more temperamental gods, has always had a soft spot for his daughters — even turning one into a tree after he couldn't protect her."

"...What?" Natasha blurted out, confused by his last sentence.

"Oh, it was for sentimental values. Don't worry, she's no longer a tree." Taking a deep breath, he continued, "In Ancient Greek, this means 'protection' while this word means 'power.' This rune is his prayer, 'defender of cities, defender of homes, defender of anything known.' From what I know, he typically puts this in any weapon he plans to give to a daughter. I don't know why, but it has a little bit of his power ingrained into it."

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑊𝐼𝐷𝑂𝑊जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें