EVERYTHING AT ONCE

PERSONALLY, YELENA FELT AS IF HER WHOLE WORLD HAD FALLEN APART

PERSONALLY, YELENA FELT AS IF HER WHOLE WORLD HAD FALLEN APART. Her heart ached for her sister, worrying constantly. Remus and Sirius were no better, fighting with others and stressing to the end of the night. Even with Remus's secret out in the open, the two didn't seem to worry much about that — trying to figure out where the help Natasha was, and why they weren't notified when she was placed in the hospital.

Natasha's boss, Fury, told them that he had asked an Agent to contact Clint — to inform them of this mess. However, it seemed as if the Agent disappeared, all evidence of the man being ever there gone — Vanished from the face of the earth. The only proof of him being there was from the accounts of people and the security cameras. Still, the camera was blurry, glitching uncontrollably.

The family was mad, of course — furious with whoever did this. Yelena, however... Yelena was bloodthirsty. She couldn't sleep, couldn't concentrate, or eat without the thought of the murder on her mind. She wanted her sister's kidnapper six feet under the ground. She didn't care if she had to go through hundreds, thousands, even! She wanted to save her sister. Still, the blonde knew that even with all of her determination and weapons, one 12-year-old wasn't going to cut it against magical terrorists.

Her eyes trailed throughout the room, her fingers playing with the pocket knife Natasha had given her. She stopped, her eyes having caught something. Closing the knife, she placed it in her pocket, heading to the figurine on her desk. It was of a snake, curled up in veins. Then, as if a lightbulb went off in her head, the girl felt a spike of hope for the first time in days.

She remembered Natasha telling her about Jor, who was actually THE Jörmungandr or the 'World Serpent'. She knew it was risky, but Yelena was out of all fucks to give. Besides, Jor liked Natasha, anyway! And by that Extension, he should like her!

...maybe...

Feeling a smile form on her face, the blonde hummed a tune underneath her breath as she picked up the figurine, examining it.

Shit.

How the hell was she supposed to meet him?

It felt like Natasha was reliving her childhood one step at a time, each painful moment bringing up long-forgotten memories – memories she had tried to suppress. Her patience was running thin, with having to deal with her emotions as well as support Tom in this mess. Sure, she knew she didn't have to do so, but he was her friend, and she knew he would do the same for her.

As her body ached in pain, her mind still remained sharp, using this extra time she had to go over happy memories of hers and plan. For what, she had no clue. One might think 'escaping' but Natasha also wanted to bring the Death Eaters and Voldemort down, and while she had a few ideas, she was clueless. Tom, while her friend, couldn't be entirely trusted with information. Hell, she kept out a lot of stuff in her letters between the two.