𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐺

NATASHA WAS READY TO SCREAM

NATASHA WAS READY TO SCREAM. Okay, she couldn't even go into her kitchen at 2 am to get a glass of water, because they decided her house was the best place to hold secret government meetings. Oh, and the added fact that her little sister was back in her life, and is a little shit.

Groaning into her pillow, she lifted the pillow off her face and sat up, raising an eyebrow at Yelena, who stared at her with wide eyes – her hands full of silly string. "Were you about to silly string me?" She asked, her voice tired as she stared at the blonde girl in exhaustion. She's woken up too many times this week with silly string in her hair. Sirius should have never introduced that to Yelena.

"...No..." She said, obviously lying as she tried to back away. Raising an eyebrow, Natasha got out of bed and stalked over to the shorter girl, grabbing the cans of silly string out of her hands.

 "Hey! Give it back!"

Natasha hummed, puckering her lips together as she thought about Yelena's words. Shaking her head, her lips spread into a fake smile, "No, I don't think so." And without giving the girl time to escape, she sprayed the girl with both cans of silly string. Yelena shrieked, looking like an angry, puffed-up kitten as she tried to run away from Natasha, who was chasing after the blonde girl through the halls. "Ha! You don't like it when it happens to you, do ya!?" Natasha yelled, sliding down the railway as she caught up to Yelena, grabbing her by the back of the shirt. "You know, I–"

She was cut off by the sound of a throat clearing. Looking up, she saw Mrs. Wesley; their newest addition with her family. The plump woman raised an eyebrow, looking down at the girls with what her kids called, 'the mom look' or 'I-am-really-disappointed-in-you-look'. However, Natasha just didn't see it. Then again, the only mother figure she could remember was Melina, and she was an assassin so... Probably not the best example.

"Girls!" The woman shrieked – God, she sounded like a Banshee – "What are you doing out of bed? Have you no idea how late it is? And what is this?" She grabbed Yelena by the arm, roughly wiping the silly string off of the girl. "Ugh, you're so dirty now! Go wash off – now!" Yelena yanked her arm back, her lip slightly curling up as she stared up at the woman in resentment. Molly raised an eyebrow, gesturing for the girl to go, "Well? Go on, the shower's not gonna turn on by itself!"

Yelena rolled her eyes. Turning around, she stuck out her tongue as she marched over to the stairs, muttering complaints underneath her breath while doing so. Turning back to Natasha, Molly crossed her arms over her chest. "Natasha! You should be setting an example for Yelena! She's a young girl, and shouldn't have bad habits!" Molly scolded. Narrowing her eyes, Natasha licked her teeth.

"Molly, with all, do respect; you're not our mother." Natasha stated, the woman's eyes widening in offense, "Yelena is my sister, and I'll decide what's best for her. She's had a rough childhood, and she deserves to have fun. I realize it's late, but she's gonna do what she wants. She's nobody's responsibility but mine. I'll decide when to punish her, and when to let it slide."