𝐿𝑌𝐶𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐻𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑌

YELENA CONSIDERED HERSELF TO BE A VERY MATURE 12 – SOON TO BE 13 – YEAR OLD

YELENA CONSIDERED HERSELF TO BE A VERY MATURE 12 – SOON TO BE 13 – YEAR OLD. Of course, that didn't mean she didn't have her childish moments, that didn't mean she still didn't play outside or have childish fears, like being afraid of the dark.

It was silly, she knew! A child assassin and she was scared of the dark. Still, as she lay in her new bed, in her new room, she refused to admit that she was wrong – that Natasha's actions were perfectly reasonable, and that she was being stubborn. However, why shouldn't she NOT have her own opinions and feelings on the matter; it was her sister who was putting herself in danger.

Still, even as the wind howled outside and trees moved outside her windows, creating terrifying shadows, she refused to admit that she needed her sister — that she craved her warm hugs and comforting reinsurances'.

She was Yelena Belova, an ex-child assassin, and was known to be as ruthless as one could be. She did not need her sister, and she certainly wasn't scared.

BOOM!

Scrambling up, her heart raced within her chest as she whipped her head around, searching for the source of the sound. "What?" She muttered, sliding off of her bed and making her way over to her window. Honestly, she felt like she was in a horror movie as she cautiously grabbed the curtain, pulling it away slowly. Eventually, she became annoyed with how slow and paranoid she was being, and yanked the curtain open.

Her eyes scanned the yard, looking for anything suspicious. The full moon shone down upon her, clear of any clouds in the sky. Huffing at her own ridiculous actions, the blonde shook her head in amusement, making her way back over to her bed.

CREAK!

Was that her, the blonde thought, pressing down on the hardwood floors. Nope, wasn't her... Trailing her eyes over to the door, the blonde clenched her jaw in confusion, her gut feeling off. Faintly, she wondered if she was getting her first period — that this was why her stomach was feeling off. However, her underwear wasn't dripping with blood, and even if she did get her period, she would feel awkward going to Sirius or Remus.

Sirius would claim that it needed a celebration, most likely popping out the alcohol, and the camera — taking pictures to remember Yelena becoming a 'woman,' Remus, on the other hand... she didn't even wanna think about what he would do.

Still, the house continued to creak and make odd noises. Faintly, Yelena thought she could hear the moaning of pain and whimpers. With that, Yelena wasted no time, grabbing her weapons and strapping them to her shark onesie, her gun in her hands and ready for any danger. Slipping on her bunny slippers, the blonde readied herself for what was out there and pushed her door open.

The house seemed to stop, quiet for once. That was odd, the blonde thought. Without warning, the quiet was broken as a loud, gruesome, and painful howl was heard. "Wolves?... There are wolves here?" She whispered under her breath in confusion, her eyebrows furrowed in compilation. Really, wolves were in this area? Shaking her head, Yelena continued through the house, checking every-single room, grabbing weapons and ammo she had placed around the house.