𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐼𝐹𝑈𝐿 𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅

THROWING HER BELONGINGS INTO A BAG, NATASHA MUSED ABOUT HER SITUATION

The month of August had flown by quickly, which gave the girl a small amount of time to plan. Still, it had flown by a little too quickly for Natasha's tastes, but she still made do. She managed to gather information throughout the month, whether she did it by sneaking in somewhere, pretending to be someone else, or straight-up kidnapping someone and interrogating them. She had gotten odd looks from people when she asked about certain things, but in the end, she got the information she needed.

From what she knew from Tom, he had created 6 Horcruxes throughout the years — excluding her — she had managed to squeeze some information out of a lower-ranking death eater, who had been boosting the information he had gained. Of course, she had killed him after getting the info, but still... he was a dead man either way.

Apparently, the "great and powerful dark lord" kept his most prized possessions unguarded. Sure, they were guarded by magic, but without people there, that would give her a bit of an advantage.

Zipping up her bag, Natasha glanced over at her clock, waiting for it to turn. Finally, the numbers flipped over to 3 am, and she swung her backpack over her shoulder. Licking her lips, the girl cracked open her window quietly, wincing when it let out a loud creak. Waiting a few moments, she listened for any tell-sign of someone getting up. Letting out a sigh of relief, Natasha attached her grapple to her floor, pulling on it to make sure it was secure.

Deeming it good enough, the girl aimed her grappling gun at the tree across from her window.

"What are you doing?"

Natasha's heart stopped, eyes widening in surprise. "Hey..." she trailed off, turning away from the window and facing her sister, "Just..." Her tongue became twisted in her mouth, unable to come up with an excuse.

Yelena raised an eyebrow, her blue eyes trailing over to the bag slung over Natasha's shoulder. "Are you leaving?" She asked incredulously, a look of shock on her face. At Natasha's silence, the girl shook her head in disbelief, "You've got to be kidding me..."

"I can't just let Hermione's death go unpunished — all of them deserve to die for what they did to her!" Natasha exclaimed, arms moving with her. "She didn't deserve what happened to her—!"

"—Neither did any of our victims, Natasha!" Yelena hissed, eyes narrowed angrily, "What happened to not wanting any more red in your ledger, huh?"

Natasha licked her lips, nose flaring with frustration, "You know that doesn't count, Yelena! They know what they're doing is wrong!"

"And you don't?" Her younger sister retorted, hands placed on her hips.

Natasha's right eye twitched, lips pursing together with displeasure. "You're on some thin ice right now, Yelena." The redhead warned, finger pointed threateningly at the younger girl. "Now, just..." Natasha trailed off, running a hand down her face – skin pulling down with her. "Just let me go."