𝑈𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐿

SLIDING INTO THE SEAT NEXT TO DAPHNE, NATASHA SIGHED

SLIDING INTO THE SEAT NEXT TO DAPHNE, NATASHA SIGHED. God, she was tired. Why did she agree to go undercover with Clint at a club? While yes, she can handle her liquor, she felt like Clint was purposely trying to get her drunk. She had to exchange her cup with water at least five times. "Rough night, Romanoff?" Daphne asked, flipping a piece of her platinum blonde hair out of her face. Nodding, Daphne took that as the answer and opened up her book.

"I told you not to go," Tom stated in a smug tone. God, sometimes she really hates his voice. He's so prissy and stuck up! "And now you're hungover in class. You should be glad Sirius knew what you were doing, or I bet he would've kept you locked up in the house for weeks."

Rolling her eyes, she grabbed the hair tie off her wrist and tied her hair up. Yeah, yeah. I get it, you think you're so mature, she retorted. Hearing the door slam open, she forced herself to pay attention to the man. Alastor Moody -- Ex Auror. He was good with spells and quick thinking, she'll give him that -- but he had the reaction time of a sloth! She's been in fights as tough as him, and she barely gets a cut!

"You can put those way, those books, we wouldn't be needing them."

The man gruffed out, his wooden leg dragging across the floor. Narrowing her eyes, she felt as if something was off about this guy. Everything seemed to add up to what people said but... something in his eyes made Natasha uneasy. She'll have to keep an eye on him.

The man wasted no time, calling out each name and marking off the names with a quill. Leaning forward in her chair, she felt her gun shift from where it was in her pants. "So," Moody started, "Do any of you know which curses are most heavily punished by the wizarding law?" Natasha leaned back, pursing her lips as she watched several hands fly up into the air. Of course, she knew what they were (she basically had a dictionary living in her head named Tom) But, she wanted to see if her classmates knew any.

Eventually after a few seconds, Moody picked some ginger's hand. The boy seemed unsure of himself, but spoke up: "Er, my dad told me about one... is it called the Imperius Curse or something?"

Moody seemed to smile -- or in Tom's opinion, 'looked like a newborn baby born a few weeks before its due date.' "Yes," Moody replied, pleased with the boy, "Your father would know that one. Gave the Ministry a lot of trouble at one time, the Imperius Curse." He almost went to grab something but seemed to think for a second. Natasha watched as his eyes lit up with sadistic joy. He wasn't planning on... "I was going to give you all demonstrations of each spell on a spider, but... Why don't we just focus on the Imperius Curse, yeah?"

A boy from Gryffindor raised his hand, and Moody gestured for him to speak. "Sir, what are we testing it on, then?" He asked the man, whose smirk turned into a grin. Natasha watched as he swirled his tongue around in his mouth -- which seemed to be a tick from childhood that stayed with him into adulthood.