Chapter 351-355

"Mother beast, I just went to pick fruit for you. The magma washed over here. After searching for a long time, I couldn't find any fruit."

    "Is the mother beast hungry?" Xiao Ru wiped her tears.

    There were tears on Xiao Ru's face, but he was smiling.

    The food that was always stored was taken out from the space.

    Jerky, fruit, fruit wine, bacon...

    Suddenly, she took half of it, and her movements froze, "... Yanque and the others?"

    Yin Li: "They should be fine, but I don't know where they are for the time being."

    Xiao Rung a sound.

    "Let's eat something first."

    Unconsciously, her space expanded and she had more and more things.

    Even water is always available.

    After eating the food, Yin Li asked, "Do you want to go back to the main city now?"

    Xiao Ru gently rubbed the wound on Xiao Huo's body, "Go back!"

    Yin Li carried Xiao Ru, put Xiao Huo on his shoulder, and headed down the mountain. go.

    Standing tall but cautious.

    "Mother beast, when I go back, that guy Loka will definitely laugh at me!"

    Xiaohuo hated on Yinli's shoulder!

    "If he dares to laugh at you, I'll help you teach him a lesson!" Xiao Ru raised his fist, looking fierce.

    Xiaohuo grinned, full of pride and happiness!

    Lan Jing appeared from behind the bare tree.

    Eyes are dim.

    ...

    The second elder has been looking for the shadows of Yin Li, Xiao Ru and Xiaohuo around this volcano, but they have searched all over, but they couldn't find anyone!

    The second elder prayed in his heart that it is better to find no one than to find someone who is not angry...

    They must be alive and well.

    "Oh, why are you here again?" The

    second elder felt a headache when he saw Yan Que coming out alone.

    "You haven't been able to take good care of your injury? What's wrong with you?"

    Yan Que pursed his lips and didn't speak.

    Mo Yingren said that when Xiaoru came back soon, he came out.

    "Go back quickly, don't wait for that girl to come back and see that I didn't take good care of you, so I have to grab my old man's beard!" The

    second elder couldn't hide his intimacy in his words. Compared with calling Xiao Ru the wife of the young city master, he still I prefer to call her girl.

    Yan Que ignored him and stared straight ahead.

    The second elder clapped his hands: "If you can, come and come, let's go to another place to look for it."

    Yan Que said: "They are back."

    Mo Yingren didn't lie to him, they came back.

    Second Elder: "?"