Chapter 2

There is a bloodstain on ****'s upper body and a blood-stained wound on his waist. It looks a bit oozing, but inexplicably feels sexy and wild, but he doesn't care, there is a little bit of evil snake eyes panic.

    How can it be so fragile? He obviously has the strength to hurt him!

    Immediately thought of something, the cold thin lips touched Xiao Ru's pale cherry lips.

    The cold snake letter wandered in Xiao Ru's mouth, tasting the sweetness in her mouth... He suddenly didn't want to stop, he wanted to indulge in it...

    "Well..." Xiao Ru took the breath of Yin Lidu to ease her , As soon as he opened his eyes, it was a magnified handsome face!

    Those little hands pressed against his **** chest, trying to push the person away, but in front of him they seemed extremely powerless.

    The silver-haired man opened his eyes and warned, "Don't move!"

    After speaking, he continued to plunder the sweetness in Xiao Ru's mouth.

    Xiao Ru has no energy or strength to resist Yin Li's frivolity, so he can only be at the mercy of him.

    A strand of silver thread pulled out from the corner of the thin mouth, which was particularly ambiguous...

    When Xiao Ru felt that she was about to suffocate again, Yin Li let go of her, but she still licked the corner of her mouth with an unfinished expression, which was extraordinarily tempting.

    Xiao Ru wiped his mouth in disgust and spit out a few saliva, bah! Bah Bah! Disgusting, the first kiss was snatched by a snake! Xiao Ru felt a chill at the thought of a snake's tongue traveling into her mouth.

    Extremely alert, he moved back, already classifying Yin Li as a dangerous person.

    Yin Li frowned and said nothing, a trace of unpleasantness flashed across his handsome face.

    It seems to frighten her...

    Immediately, she said coldly: "You hurt me, and you will be my female in the future."

    "..." Xiao Ru stared at him, she was dignified and ancient The first person in the spirit was actually kissed by him! Strong kiss!

    In Yin Li's eyes, Xiao Ru was refusing to meet her, her eyes were blurry, and some red and swollen lips were a great temptation in his eyes...

    Some aftertastes of the sweet taste just now... He doesn't know a female's mouth. It would be so sweet...

    Involuntarily, his body moved a little closer to Xiao Ru.

    Xiao Ru stepped back vigilantly: "If it wasn't for your first move, how could I have hurt you?"

    Xiao Ru pretended to be calm, but his body could not control his backing, until his entire back was attached to the stone wall.

    "You are already my female."

"I never promised!" Xiao Ru tried to use his spiritual energy, but, damn it! Spiritual power has not moved at all until now!

    "You are already my female." Yin Li still said.

    "..." Rogue!

    Yin Li's breath is getting closer and closer, Xiao Ru is about to swear, how could she be so weak? !

    Suddenly, Xiao Ru stretched out his hand to hold Yin Li's head, and pressed his cherry lips to his thin lips...

    Yin Li was stunned, a smile flashed in his icy eyes, just as he was about to go deeper, the soft cherry lips were already gone. left.

    Xiao Ru was a little stunned, not knowing what he had done.

    She... kissed that snake? !

    Glancing blankly at the innocent Yin Li, I really wanted to cover her face... Her image...

    Then she made a strong face, and she looked like a big sister.

    Yin Li laughed softly, how can this little female be so interesting?

    "From now on, you will be my female." Yin Li declared domineeringly.

    "I'm not!" Female your sister!

    Yin Li ignored this sentence, he recognized her anyway.

    "Little female, what's your name?"

    "..."

    "Don't tell me? Let's do business then." Jun Yan approached step by step, the meaning is obvious... If you don't answer, just kiss!